Langford is based 14-miles from the main University campus and is home to Bristol Veterinary School. It offers its own self-catered accommodation both for students studying on the Langford campus and for any postgraduate student prepared to travel to the Bristol campus.
From £110 per week
Images and video of Langford
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Langford
Getting to the campus
- 14 miles from campus
- Approximately 60 minutes bus journey
- Approximately 28 minutes by car
Langford House, Lower Langford, BS40 5DU
Langford a peaceful rural area on the western edge of the Mendip Hills, and around 14 miles from central Bristol. The University’s department of Clinical Veterinary Science is based in the village, which benefits from a quiet rural feel whilst still having good transport links to the centre of Bristol.
|Room types available||Accommodation fee||Weekly fee|
|Single with basin||£5458.50||£109.17|
The tenancy is a fixed term contract of 50 weeks (18 September 2017 to 2 September 2018) and covers the duration of the academic year.
Find out more about what's included in your fees and the additional costs that are payable.
- Owned and managed by the University of Bristol
- Exceptionally quiet and peaceful location with beautiful gardens
- Good size single rooms with basin
- Short stay accommodation also available
- Kitchens and bathrooms shared by 6 to 9 students
- All beds single size
- Internet access (ResNet) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Limited parking available with permit
- Common room
- Sports facilities