Woodland Court is a self-catered residence in the heart of the city centre, exclusive to postgraduate University of Bristol students. Woodland Court offers you the opportunity to meet a wide group of students, and benefits from being very close to the University campus.
From £151 per week
Images and video of Woodland Court
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Woodland Court
Getting to the campus
- 0.3 miles from campus
- Approximately 6 minutes walk
- Approximately 2 minutes cycle
29 Belgrave Road, Bristol, BS8 2AA
Clifton is a popular and picturesque suburb of Bristol known for its Georgian architecture, cafe culture and green spaces. Covering a fairly wide area, from the University campus to the Suspension Bridge, Clifton offers a mixed selection of busy shopping and nightlife areas as well as quiet residential areas.
|Room types available||Accommodation fee||Weekly fee|
|Single en suite||£7535.00||£150.70|
The tenancy is a fixed term contract of 50 weeks (18 September 2017 to 2 September 2018) and covers the duration of the academic year.
Find out more about what's included in your fees and the additional costs that are payable.
- Run in partnership with A2Dominion
- Flats of 4-7 students
- All rooms en suite
- Kitchen-diner in each flat shared by 4 - 7 students
- Adapted rooms for people with restricted mobility available
- Adapted rooms for wheelchair users available
- Internet access (StudentCom) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Limited parking available with permit
- Common room