The University guarantees an offer of accommodation for the first year of study to all UK, EU and International undergraduates who apply by 31 July 2017, provided that they:
- have firmly accepted an offer of study at Bristol,
- are coming to study at Bristol for the first time,
- are unaccompanied (i.e. without dependant family members, spouses or partners).
The guarantee does not apply to students who:
- miss the application deadline,
- have not firmly accepted their offer of study by 31 July 2017,
- have previously studied at the University of Bristol
- are Erasmus students.
Please note that in order to fulfil our guarantee we may make you an offer for a room that is not in one of our advertised residences or offer you temporary accommodation or a place in a room shared with another student for a short time.
Important information for prospective students
The Accommodation Guarantee will be withdrawn if any applicant has not met the terms of their offer of study by 31 August 2017.
The guarantee deadline for international students is usually July 31st but there are a very few exceptions to that. If you think you are an exception please contact the International Office and they will let us know whether we need to extend your guarantee deadline.
Guarantee deadline for 2018/19 entry
The accommodation application guarantee deadline for 2018/19 entry will be 30 June 2018.