Clifton Hill House
Clifton Hill House is a catered hall in Clifton, and home to our global community. The main house dates from the 18th century and has been used as a residence since the University was founded in 1909. Students now live in more recent buildings within the grounds of the house.
From £166 per week
Images and video of Clifton Hill House
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Clifton Hill House
Getting to the campus
- 0.7 miles from campus
- Approximately 14 minutes walk
- Approximately 7 minutes cycle
Lower Clifton Hill, BS8 1BX
Clifton is a popular and picturesque suburb of Bristol known for its Georgian architecture, cafe culture and green spaces. Covering a fairly wide area, from the University campus to the Suspension Bridge, Clifton offers a mixed selection of busy shopping and nightlife areas as well as quiet residential areas.
Current fees can be found in our 2016/17 undergraduate
accommodation fees download (PDF, 129KB).
Accommodation fees for 2017/18 are currently being
reviewed and will be published here from late May 2017.
The tenancy is a fixed term contract of 42 weeks (17/18 dates TBC) and covers the duration of the academic year.
Find out more about what's included in your fees and the additional costs that are payable.
- Owned and managed by the University of Bristol
- Most floors are mixed; some single sex floors according to demand
- Home to our global community
- Bath/shower rooms shared by 5-6 students
- Basic kitchen areas on each floor/block shared by 14-24 students
- Adapted rooms for hearing impaired people available
- Some single-sex flats are available
- All beds single size
- Internet access (ResNet) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Limited parking available with permit
- Common room
- Hall bar
- Music practice room
- Study room
- Sports facilities
Contact us about this residence
Tel: +44 (0)117 428 2097
Website: Clifton Hill House
Warden: Tom Richardson Student Support Advisers: Sarah Plumbridge & Jo-Anna Vincent You can visit on open days. To visit at any other time contact the residence.