Hiatt Baker Hall self-catered
The self-catered section of Hiatt Baker Hall was built in 2014 and consists of blocks of flats all with en suite bedrooms, and spacious townhouses.
From £156 per week
Images and video of Hiatt Baker Hall self-catered
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Hiatt Baker Hall self-catered
Getting to the campus
- 2.2 miles from campus
- Approximately 14 minutes cycle
- Approximately 16 minutes bus journey
Parry's Lane, BS9 1AD
Stoke Bishop is a campus of accommodation housing over 2,000 students. The site includes gardens and space for socialising and relaxing. Based two miles from the University campus, there is a regular bus service running to the University (bus passes are included in your accommodation fee). The Stoke Bishop residences are set on the edge of The Downs, and the Clifton Suspension Bridge, Avon Gorge, Ashton Court and Leigh Woods are all within walking distance.
|Room types available||Accommodation fee||Weekly fee|
|Single en suite (flats) - 42 week tenancy||£6724.62||£160.11|
|Single (townhouses) - 38 week tenancy||£5897.22||£155.19|
The tenancy is a fixed term contract of 0 weeks (17 September 2017 to 9 June (38wks) or 7 July (42wks) 2018) and covers the duration of the academic year.
Find out more about what's included in your fees and the additional costs that are payable.
- Meal card option available
- Owned and managed by the University of Bristol
- Made up of 10 bedroom flats (all en suite) and 8-12 bedroom townhouses.
- Townhouses have 1 bathroom for every 2 bedrooms.
- Flats (10 students) and townhouses (8-12 students) each have a one spacious kitchen/diner
- Adapted rooms for people with restricted mobility available
- Adapted rooms for wheelchair users available
- Some single-sex flats are available
- Single beds in flats, small double beds (4ft/122cm wide) in townhouses
- Internet access (ResNet) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Limited parking available with permit
- Hall bar
- Music practice room
- Study room
- Sports facilities
Contact us about this residence
Tel: +44 (0)117 428 2476
Warden: Nicholas HowdenStudent Support Adviser: Jo Pollitt
Please note that student support service in residences is under review. Details of the proposed model for the 2018/19 academic year can be found on our student support pages.
Arranging a viewing: you can visit some residences on open days. To visit at any other time please contact the student support adviser for each residence.