"At the Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children (ALSPAC), we are totally committed to making access and understanding of the study and the samples and data we have as clear and easy as possible. This is always a moving target given the complexity and scale of our amazing study, but we will always try to update and maintain to meet our collaborators’ and participants’ needs."
– Professor Nic Timpson, Principal Investigator
New COVID-19 data
Data from our three COVID-19 questionnaires (May, July and October 2020) and our first home antibody test study (October 2020) is now available. You can read more about these resources below:
- Wellcome Open Research data note (Questionnaire 1: April - May 2020)
- Wellcome Open Research data note (Questionnaire 2: May - July 2020)
- Wellcome Open Research data note (Antibody test and Questionnaire 3: October 2020)
- Wellcome Open Research data note (Questionnaire 4: Nov 2020 - Mar 2021)
The datasets as described in the data notes are free to access (bar a small admin fee), but if you require other data, our usual data access processes apply. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to find out more.
Read about how we're contributing to vital COVID-19 research
A new series of videos, where researchers talk about Children of the 90s data and how it enables their research.
- Study calls for change in guidance about eating fish during pregnancy 6 September 2022
- Sexual enjoyment following childbirth is not altered by different delivery methods, research suggests 22 August 2022
- Concerns about effects of fertility treatment on children’s development are unwarranted, large study suggests 26 July 2022