- Adapting Translation for the Stage 5 July 2017 Emma Cole and Geraldine Brodie (eds.)
- A Handbook to the Reception of Classical Mythology 9 June 2017 Vanda Zakjo and Helena Hoyle (eds.)
- Pater the Classicist: Classical Scholarship, Reception, and Aestheticism 9 March 2017 Charles Martindale, Stefano Evangelista, and Elizabeth Prettejohn (eds.)
- Returns to Pompeii: Interior Space and Decoration Documented and Revived. 18th-20th Century 16 December 2016 Shelley Hales and Anne-Marie Leander Touati
- Cretomania: Modern Desires for the Minoan Past 8 September 2016 Nicoletta Momigliano and Alexandre Farnoux (eds.)
- Deep Classics: Rethinking Classical Reception 5 May 2016 Shane Butler (ed.)
- The Oxford History of Classical Reception in English Literature, Volumes 1-4 28 January 2016 Charles Martindale, David Hopkins, Rita Copeland, Norman Vance, Jennifer Wallace, Patrick Cheney, and Philip Hardie (eds.)
- Greece and Rome at the Crystal Palace 26 March 2015 Kate Nichols
- A Handbook to the Reception of Thucydides 2 January 2015 Neville Morley and Christine Lee (eds.)
- The Birth of Hedonism: The Cyrenaic Philosophers and Pleasure as a way of Life 26 October 2014 Kurt Lampe
About the bookshelf
The Institute of Greece, Rome, and the Classical Tradition bookshelf is a round-up of authored and edited books from our academics.
You can also browse our full, published research output.