News in 2018
- IGRCT Travel Bursaries 2018: Recipients Announced 24 May 2018 The Institute of Greece, Rome, and the Classical Tradition is delighted to announce the recipients of its 2018 travel bursaries.
- P.M. Warren Visiting Fellows Announced for 2018/19 24 May 2018 We are delighted to announce that for the academic year 2018/19 we will host two P.M. Warren Visiting Fellows-Dr Ilaria Caloi and Dr Maud Devolder
- The 2018/19 Morgan Scholarship 3 May 2018 For all prospective postgraduates interested in an MPhil at the University of Bristol: we are delighted to announce the 2018/19 Morgan Scholarship.
- IGRCT Travel Bursaries 2018 29 March 2018 We are delighted to be able to offer a number of travel bursaries for the year 2018 to the value of £300 each to both undergraduate and postgraduate students in the Faculty of Arts at the University of Bristol.
- Call for Papers: The Body of the Combatant in the Classical World 20 March 2018 The Institute of Greece, Rome, and the Classical Tradition invites applications to present at 'The Body of the Combatant in the Classical World', a one-day colloquium in July 2018.
- Applications are now open for the P.M. Warren Visiting Fellowship in Aegean Prehistory 2018-19 20 March 2018 Thanks to a generous donation by the Institute for Aegean Prehistory, the IGRCT is pleased to offer up to two P.M. Warren Visiting Fellowships in Aegean Prehistory during the Academic Year 2018-19.