Arrangements for access
* * This facility is open for use for any research
project based at the University of Bristol.* *
- For access to any of the equipment you can book
online but if you need assistance, please check first that someone will
be available to help - (email@example.com).
- To arrange introductory sessions, training or advice about access and
equipment capabilities, please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org
- All users are required to abide by our standard operating procedures and
to read and sign risk assessments held in C31 or in individual lab safety
- Experienced users can arrange access to equipment outside normal working
hours by signing out a key which is held in room C31.
- Users are not permitted to book a session for an entire day during core
hours. If extended sessions are required users can book from 2pm onwards
and work into the evening or book sessions at the weekends.
- Users who require prolonged access which restricts the operation of the
facility may be requested to arrange access outside of normal working hours.
- Users are required to complete a record of each session in the log books
kept by each piece of equipment and to keep the microscopes, lenses and
working areas clean.
- If it is necessary to cancel bookings, please do so as early as possible.
Amend the online booking form and inform us and other potential users -
- Users are required to switch off equipment that will not be used by subsequent
users . Lasers other than Kr Ar, Ar and UV should be switched on only as