Next generation sequencing
The Bristol Genomics Facility offers a range of services for next generation sequencing and library preparation using Illumina NextSeq and Illumina MiSeq instrumentation.
Both platforms utilise a massively parallel sequencing approach to generate billions of high quality bases per run and are suitable for a broad range of applications including:
- De novo sequencing
- Stranded RNA-seq
- Small RNA sequencing
- Targeted re-sequencing
Please contact Jane Coghill or Christy Waterfall if you would like to discuss your research and our services.
- Bristol Genomics Facility
- Bristol Life Sciences Building, Level 3, Lab 333
- 24 Tyndall Avenue, Bristol, BS8 1TQ
- t: +44 (0)117 39 41429 (email correspondence preferable for a quick response)
- e: firstname.lastname@example.org