Collaborate with us
Our expertise is in helping to build cross-sectoral and cross-disciplinary partnerships around complex challenges.
Whether you are an individual, small organisation, policy maker or an international business, we can help you to explore available expertise within the Cabot Institute for the Environment, and connect you with the right people.
Once your links are established, we can also play a role in advising how those collaborations might develop further. From student projects to pump-priming funds, or from research grant collaborations to strategic partnerships- we can offer informal advice to help you get your collaborations going.
Here are a few ideas on how you can connect and collaborate with us:
- Attend Cabot Institute events
- Subscribe to our mailing list
- Connect with our experts
- Sponsor our research
- Partner with academics to apply for seed-corn funding
- Invite us to join your Boards and establish meaningful longer term connections
- Invite someone from our Environmental Public Engagement Network to speak to your schools/young people about environmental issues
- Fund a one-off interdisciplinary PhD project
- Fund a one year Master's by Research project
- Become a partner with our Master's by Research in Global Environmental Challenges programme
- Fund contract research delivered specifically for your organisation
- Explore collaborative applications for external funding opportunities
Please do not hesitate to contact the Cabot Institute team if you require help or support.