These are opinion papers on issues of relevance to the Cabot Institute, which are intended to provoke discussion.
If you wish to comment on these papers, please view our blog and join the conversation.
- The Green and Black Report: A report on Ujima Radio’s initiative to involve Black Minority Ethnic communities in the Green agenda during Bristol European Green Capital 2015
- The Uncertain World: The systemic risks, perceptions and implications of deep uncertainty: A Perspective from Bristol, the 2015 European Green Capital [PDF, 1.19MB]
- The Economics of Low Carbon Cities: A Mini-Stern Review for the City of Bristol (November 2015) [PDF, 1.29MB]
- Society in the Anthropocene: Elemental figures of a future politics (PDF, 278kB)
- 2050: Sustainable oceans in a changing climate (March 2012) (PDF, 132kB).
- Implications for the UK nuclear industry of the events at the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power station, Japan (April 2011) (PDF, 110kB).