Lost or replacement cards and charges
If you think that you have lost your card or it has been stolen, please call Security Services on (0117) 92 87848, at any time, to immediately deactivate your card.
If you subsequently find it, before you have requested a replacement card, it can be reactivated without charge.
Replacement cards should be requested from the Card Services unit.
There is a charge of £10.00 to replace a card
- that is damaged as a result of misuse
- that has been lost or stolen
- if the cardholder requests a change to the data printed on the card, that is not covered below
There is no charge to replace a card
- that is faulty or worn out through proper use
- because data printed on the card has changed and this outside of the control of the cardholder: e.g. as result of a family name change, a change of department or role, or a physical change requiring a new photograph
- where the University has used incorrect information when printing a Ucard.