Haven't A Clue
Ways to get started:
- Chat with a Careers Adviser during a 15-minute appointment. After this, if necessary, you may be referred for a longer discussion.
- Research what options there are with your degree. Pick up some ideas and see what previous years' graduates did in our My Degree - Where Next? pages.
- Download our Career Planning Model (PDF, 83 KB) for an overview of the process of making a career decision.
- Come along to our 'Careers In...' events. These feature speakers from a range of job sectors. View what's coming up via our events pages, or if you've missed an event, view/listen to event content in our downloads section.
- Try the on-line careers 'matching' programs Prospects Planner and/or TARGETjobs Careers Report. You can request an appointment to discuss your results with an adviser.
- Explore resources including occupational information - I want to work in... guides
- Start thinking about what's important to you, the job you'd like to have and how your career choices fit into that process. Windmills Online Interactive helps you think about your options.
- Have a look at current vacancies, contact Bristol graduates for careers support via the Careers Network, and read our graduate case studies.
- Consult the Careers Doctor for frequently asked questions.
- The How to... decide what you want to do guide (PDF, 215 KB) provides a summary of key advice and resources available from the Careers Service.