Dr Chris Collins
Consultant Senior Lecturer in Pathology
Histopathology, Level 9, Bristol Royal Infirmary,
Marlborough Street, Bristol, BS2 8HW
phone: +44 (0)117 342 2868
- Aspects of genito-urinary neoplasia. Histomorphological markers of prognosis in bladder and testicular neoplasms.
- Mouse models of osteoarthritis. Evolution of degenerative joint disease in damaged joints and in spontaneous degenerative joint disease in inbred strains.
- Renal cell carcinoma in vitro culture, and modification of cell surface phenotype by cytokines.
- Mansell, J.P., Collins, C.M.P. and Bailey, A.J. (2007) Bone, not cartilage, should be the major focus in osteoarthritis. Nature Clinical Practice Rheumatology, 3(6), 306-307.
- Mihai, R., Perks, C.M., Burn, K., Savage, P.B., Collins, C. and Farndon, J.R. (2002) The parathyroid calcium receptor modulates the potential for bone metastases in breast cancer. Eur. J. Surgical Oncol. 28(7), Abs. 30, 769-770.
- Grace, K.L.R., Wilson, Y.G., Collins, C.M.P., Kirwan, J.R. and Baird, R.N. (2000) Focal myositis - A new presentation. A Case Report. Euro. J. Endoscopic and Vascular Surg. 19(1), 90-91.