Theme 2: Accelerating therapeutics and diagnostics development
Projects offered under this theme aim to refresh the antibiotic development pipeline, develop host defence-based therapeutics and rapid point of care diagnostics.
This research theme aims to:
- refresh the pipeline for antibiotics
- develop new non-drug based treatments that can avoid resistance
- develop rapid, point of care diagnostics to target these therapies
- develop innovative diagnostics data linkages for community settings to monitor spread
- develop physiologically relevant drug delivery systems
- consider the role of existing and new business models in encouraging innovation
|Project Title||Main supervisor(s)||Keywords||Consortium & Host institution|
No project available currently
||RID AMR@LEEDS, University of Leeds|
Information about the application process, selection criteria, and eligibility requirements can be found in our helpful FAQ guide.