Browse/search for people
Professor Julian Eastoe
- Eastoe, J, Gold, S, Rogers, S, Wyatt, P, Steytler, D, Gurgel, A, Heenan, R, Fan, X, Beckman, E & Enick, R 2006, Designed CO2-philes stabilize water-in-carbon dioxide microemulsions. Angewandte Chemie, International Edition, vol 45 (22)., pp. 3675 - 3677
- Hatzopoulos, MH, Eastoe, J, Dowding, PJ & Grillo, I 2013, Cylinder to sphere transition in reverse microemulsions: The effect of hydrotropes. Journal of colloid and interface science, vol 392., pp. 304-310
- Brown, P, Butts, CP, Grillo, I, Eastoe, JG, James, C & Khan, AM 2013, New cationic surfactants with ionic liquid properties. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science., pp. 185
- James, C & Eastoe, J 2013, Ion specific effects with CO2-philic surfactants. Current Opinion in Colloid & Interface Science, vol 18., pp. 40
- Sagisaka, M, Iwama, S, Ono, S, Yoshizawa, A, Mohamed, A, Cummings, S, Yan, C, James, C, Rogers, S, Heenan, R & Eastoe, J 2013, Nanostructures in Water-in-CO2 Microemulsions Stabilized by Double-chain Fluorocarbon Solubilizers. Langmuir.
- Brown, P, Butts, CP, Eastoe, J, Grillo, I, James, C & Khan, A 2013, New catanionic surfactants with ionic liquid properties. Journal of colloid and interface science, vol 395., pp. 185-189