Browse/search for people
Dr Adam Perriman
Dr Adam Perriman
Adam's research focus is on artificial fluidisation of biomolecules, and his recent research has led to the synthesis of solvent-free liquid proteins that exhibit native-like structure and function.
- liquid proteins
- Tang, TD, Antognozzi, M, Vicary, JA, Perriman, AW & Mann, S 2013, Small-molecule uptake in membrane-free peptide/nucleotide protocells. Soft Matter (The Royal Society of Chemistry), vol 9., pp. 7647
- Brogan, A, Sharma, K, Perriman, AW & Mann, S 2013, Isolation of a Highly Reactive β-Sheet-Rich Intermediate of Lysozyme in a Solvent-Free Liquid Phase. Journal of Physical Chemistry B, vol 117., pp. 8400-8407
- Sharma, K, Collins, AM, Perriman, AW & Mann, S 2013, Enzymatically Active Self-Standing Protein-Polymer Surfactant Films Prepared by Hierarchical Self-Assembly. Advanced Materials.
- Gallat, F-X, Brogan, APS, Fichou, Y, McGrath, N, Moulin, M, Haertlein, M, Combet, J, Wuttke, J, Mann, S, Zaccai, G, Jackson, CJ, Perriman, AW & Weik, M 2012, A Polymer Surfactant Corona Dynamically Replaces Water in Solvent-Free Protein Liquids and Ensures Macromolecular Flexibility and Activity. Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol 134., pp. 13168-13171
- Brown, P, Khan, AM, Armstrong, JPK, Perriman, AW, Butts, CP & Eastoe, J 2012, Magnetizing DNA and Proteins Using Responsive Surfactants. Advanced Materials, vol 24., pp. 6244-6247
- Brogan, APS, Siligardi, G, Hussain, R, Perriman, AW & Mann, S 2012, Hyper-thermal stability and unprecedented re-folding of solvent-free liquid myoglobin. Chemical Science, vol 3., pp. 1839-1846
Edit this profile If you are Dr Adam Perriman, you can edit this page. Login required.