Browse/search for people
Dr Adam Perriman
Dr Adam Perriman
EPSRC Research Fellow
Adam's research focus is on artificial fluidisation of biomolecules, and his recent research has led to the synthesis of solvent-free liquid proteins that exhibit native-like structure and function.
- liquid proteins
- Sharma, K, Collins, AM, Perriman, AW & Mann, S 2013, Enzymatically Active Self-Standing Protein-Polymer Surfactant Films Prepared by Hierarchical Self-Assembly. Advanced Materials.
- Gallat, F, Brogan, APS, Fichou, Y, McGrath, N, Moulin, M, Haertlein, M, Combet, J, Wuttke, J, Mann, S, Zaccai, G, Jackson, CJ, Perriman, AW & Weik, M 2012, A Polymer Surfactant Corona Dynamically Replaces Water in Solvent-Free Protein Liquids and Ensures Macromolecular Flexibility and Activity. Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol 134., pp. 13168-13171
- Brown, P, Khan, AM, Armstrong, JPK, Perriman, AW, Butts, CP & Eastoe, J 2012, Magnetizing DNA and Proteins Using Responsive Surfactants. Advanced Materials Research, vol 24., pp. 6244-6247
- Brogan, APS, Siligardi, G, Hussain, R, Perriman, AW & Mann, S 2012, Hyper-thermal stability and unprecedented re-folding of solvent-free liquid myoglobin. Chemical Science, vol 3., pp. 1839-1846
- Thomas, MR, Klein, S, Greasty, RJ, Mann, S, Perriman, AW & Richardson, RM 2012, Nematic Director-Induced Switching of Assemblies of Hexagonally Packed Gold Nanorods. Advanced Materials Research, vol 24., pp. 4424-4429
- Patil, AJ, McGrath, N, Barclay, JE, Evans, DJ, Coelfen, H, Manners, I, Perriman, AW & Mann, S 2012, Liquid Viruses by Nanoscale Engineering of Capsid Surfaces. Advanced Materials Research, vol 24., pp. 4557-4563
Edit this profile If you are Dr Adam Perriman, you can edit this page. Login required.