Browse/search for people
Dr Chris Adams
Dr Chris Adams
Teaching Laboratory Fellow
MA (Cantab), PhD(Cantab)
Chris did his higher education at the University of Cambridge (B.A., 1995, Ph.D. 1999), before coming to Bristol as a post-doc with Professor Neil Connelly in 1999. He then held a series of positions teaching and researching inorganic and organometallic chemistry, particularly in collaboration with Professors Connelly and Orpen, before being appointed teaching laboratory fellow in September 2011.
- James, SL, Adams, CJ, Bolm, C, Braga, D, Collier, P, Friscic, T, Grepioni, F, Harris, KDM, Hyett, G, Jones, W, Krebs, A, Mack, J, Maini, L, Orpen, AG, Parkin, IP, Shearouse, WC, Steed, JW & Waddell, DC 2012, Mechanochemistry: opportunities for new and cleaner synthesis. Chemical Society Reviews, vol 41., pp. 413-447
- Adams, CJ, Haddow, MF, Lusi, M & Orpen, AG 2011, Crystal synthesis of 1,4-phenylenediamine salts and coordination networks. CrystEngCom, vol 13., pp. 4324-4331
- Mansell, S, Adams, C, Bramham, G, Haddow, M, Kaim, W, Norman, N, McGrady, J, Russell, C & Udeen, S 2010, Synthesis and Characterisation of the Persistent Radical [BCl2(bipy)]. Chemical Communications, vol 46., pp. 5070 - 5072
- Adams, C, Gillon, A, Lusi, M & Orpen, A 2010, Towards polymorphism control in coordination networks and metallo-organic salts. CrysEngComm, vol 12., pp. 4403 - 4409
- Adams, CJ, Kurawa, MA & Orpen, AG 2010, Coordination Chemistry in the Solid State: Reactivity of Manganese and Cadmium Chlorides with Imidazole and Pyrazole and Their Hydrochlorides. Inorganic Chemistry is Good for You, vol 49., pp. 10475-10485
- Adams, CJ, Kurawa, MA & Orpen, AG 2010, Coordination chemistry in the solid state: synthesis and interconversion of pyrazolium salts, pyrazole complexes, and pyrazolate MOFs. J.Chem Soc. Dalton Transactions, vol 39., pp. 6974-6984
Edit this profile If you are Dr Chris Adams, you can edit this page. Login required.