Browse/search for groups
Centre for Computational Chemistry
The following people are in this group:
More about this group
The School’s Centre for Computational Chemistry encompasses a very broad spectrum of interests within fundamental and applied theoretical chemistry, including:
- method development, in electronic structure theory and reaction dynamics;
- computational biochemistry, with a focus on reactivity;
- modelling of local, global and planetary atmospheres;
- modelling of disordered solids and minerals including thin film growth;
- modelling of organic and organometallic structure and reactivity;
- statistical mechanics and the study of colloidal dynamics.
All of these activities link strongly with experimental programmes across the whole breadth of the School of Chemistry’s research profile, and engage with other activities in the University, and beyond.