A selection of recent publications in 2017/18 featuring OGU members:
- Inglis, G. N., Naafs, B. D. A., Zheng, Y., McClymont, E. L., Evershed, R. P., Pancost, R. D., 2018. Distributions of geohopanoids in peat: implications for the use of hopanoid-based proxies in natural archives. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, In Press.
- Shillito, L-M., Blong, J. C., Jenkins, D. L., Stafford, T. W., Whelton, H., McDonough K., Bull, I. D., 2018. New Research at Paisley Caves: Applying New Integrated Analytical Approaches to Understanding Stratigraphy, Taphonomy and Site Formation Processes. PaleoAmerica, DOI: 10.1080/20555563.2017.1396167.
- Whelton, H. L., Roffet-Salque, M., Kotsakis, K., Urem-Kotsou, D., Evershed, R. P., 2017. Strong bias towards carcass product processing at Neolithic settlements in northern Greece revealed through absorbed lipid residues of archaeological pottery, Quaternary International, Corrected proof, in press. Available online 18 December 2017. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.quaint.2017.12.018.
- Zheng, Y, Pancost, RD, Liu, X, Wang, Z, Naafs, BDA, Xie, X, Liu, Z, Yu, X & Yang, H 2017, 'Atmospheric connections with the North Atlantic enhanced the deglacial warming in northeast China' Geology, 45, no. 11, pp. 1031-1034. DOI: 10.1130/G39401.1
- Chaves Torres, L., Melbourne, L. A., Hernandez-Sanchez, M. T., Inglis, G. N., Pancost, R. D., 2017. Insoluble prokaryotic membrane lipids in continental shelf sediments offshore Cape Town: Implications for organic matter preservation, Marine Chemistry, in press. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.marchem.2017.10.003.
Publications for each member of academic staff can be accessed below.