228. Stereocontrolled Synthesis of 1,5-Stereogenic Centers through Three-Carbon Homologation of Boronic Esters.
227. Synthesis of hydroxyphthioceranic acid using a traceless lithiation-borylation-protodeboronation strategy.
226. Enantiospecific sp2–sp3 coupling of secondary and tertiary boronic esters.
225. Highly Selective Allylborations of Aldehydes Using α,α-Disubstituted Allylic Pinacol Boronic Esters.
224. Stereocontrolled Synthesis of Adjacent Acyclic Quaternary-Tertiary Motifs and its Application to a Concise Total Synthesis of (−)-Filiformin.
223. Short Stereoselective Synthesis of the Phytophthora Universal Mating Hormone α1 Using Lithiation/Borylation Reactions.
222. Stereospecific conversion of alcohols into pinacol boronic esters using lithiation–borylation methodology with pinacolborane.
221. Asymmetric Addition of Chiral Boron-Ate Complexes to Cyclic Imminium Ions
220. Synthesis of Enantioenriched Tertiary Boronic Esters by the Lithiation/Borylation of Secondary Alkyl Benzoates
219. Enantiospecific, Regioselective Cross-Coupling Reactions of Secondary Allylic Boronic Esters
218. Concise Synthesis of (+)-allo-Kainic Acid via MgI2-Mediated Tandem Aziridine Ring Opening–Formal [3 + 2] Cycloaddition
217. Practical and Highly Selective Sulfur Ylide-Mediated Asymmetric Epoxidations and Aziridinations Using a Cheap and Readily Available Chiral Sulfide: Extensive Studies To Map Out Scope, Limitations, and Rationalization of Diastereo- and Enantioselectivities
216. Efficient Synthesis of Cyclopropane-Fused Heterocycles with Bromoethylsulfonium Salt
215. Highly Diastereo-and Enantioselective Allylboration of Aldehydes using α-Substituted Allyl/Crotyl Pinacol Boronic Esters via in situ Generated Borinic Esters
214. Stereoselective Total Synthesis of (+)-Giganin and Its C10 Epimer by Using Late-Stage Lithiation–Borylation Methodology
213. Asymmetric Synthesis of 1-Heteroaryl-1-arylalkyl Tertiary Alcohols and 1-Pyridyl-1-arylethanes by Lithiation–Borylation Methodology
212. One-pot synthesis of 2,3,4,5,6-pentasubstituted tetrahydropyrans using lithiation-borylation, allylation and Prins cyclisation reactions.
211. Diastereoselective Synthesis of CF3‐Substituted, Epoxide-Fused Heterocycles with β‐(Trifluoromethyl)vinylsulfonium Salts
210. Diastereo-divergent Synthesis of Trisubstituted Alkenes through Protodeboronation of Allylic Boronic Esters: Application to the Synthesis of the Californian Red Scale Beetle Pheromone.
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed
209. Enantioselective Synthesis and Cross-coupling of Tertiary Propargylic Boronic Esters Using Lithiation-Borylation of Propargylic Carbamates.
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed
208. Bromoethylsulfonium triflates in stereoselective annulation reactions for the formation of fused bicyclic epoxides and aziridines.
Helv. Chim. Acta (Prof. D. Seebach special issue)
, 2384-2398. doi
207. Enantioselective Synthesis of (R)-Tolterodine using Lithiation/Borylation Protodeboronation Methodology.
Can. J. Chem.
, 965-974. doi
206. Stereocontrolled organocatalytic synthesis of prostaglandin PGF2α in seven steps
205. The total synthesis of (–)-aplysin via a lithiation-borylation-propenylation sequence.
, 7598-7604. pdf
204. Application of the Lithiation-Borylation Reaction to the Rapid and Enantioselective Synthesis of the Bisabolane Family of Sesquiterpenes.
, 9230-9232. (pdf
203. Synthesis of Enantioenriched Tertiary Boronic Esters from Secondary Allylic Carbamates. Application to the Synthesis of C30 Botryococcene.
J. Am. Chem. Soc.
, 7570-7574. (pdf
202. An Efficient Synthesis of Azetidines with (2-Bromoethyl)sulfonium Triflate.
, 1584-1590. pdf
This paper was highlighted in synfacts. pdf
This paper was highlighted in synfacts.pdf
201. Stereocontrolled asymmetric synthesis of syn-E-1,4-diol-2-enes using allyl boronates and its application in the total synthesis of solandelactone F.
Org. Biomol. Chem
, 1795-1801. pdf
200. Synthesis of N-Vinyloxazolidinones and Morpholines from Aminoalcohols and Vinylsulfonium salts: Analysis of the Outcome’s Dependence on N-Protecting group by Nanospray Mass Spectrometry.
Eur. J. Org. Chem.
, 160-166. (pdf
199. Enantioenriched Synthesis of Escitalopram using Lithiation-Borylation Methodology.
) Paper in honour of Gilbert Stork’s 90th Birthday.
198. Enantioselective Syntheses of (+)-Sertraline and (+) Indatraline using Lithiation/Borylation Protodeboronation Methodology.
, 5740-5743. (pdf
This article was among the top 20 accessed articles for the month of October.
This paper was highlighted in synfacts. (pdf
197. Ate Complexes of Secondary Boronic Esters as Chiral Organometallic-Type Nucleophiles for Asymmetric Synthesis.
J. Am. Chem. Soc.
, 16794-16797. pdf
This paper was highlighted in synfacts. (pdf
196. Total Synthesis of (+)-Erogorgiaene Using Lithiation–Borylation Methodology, and Stereoselective Synthesis of Each of Its Diastereoisomers.
J. Am. Chem. Soc.
, 16798-16801. (pdf
) This paper was highlighted in synfacts. (pdf
195. Use of Alkyl 2,4,6-Triisopropylbenzoates in the Asymmetric Homologation of Challenging Boronic Esters.
, 12592-12594. (pdf
194. Palladium-Catalyzed Insertion of CO2 into Vinylaziridines: New Route to 5-Vinyloxazolidinones.
, 3454-3457. (pdf
193. An Efficient Synthesis of Imidazolinium Salts using Vinyl Sulfonium Salts.
, 3060-3063. (pdf
192. Sulfinamides as Highly Effective Amine Protecting Groups and their use in the Conversion of Aminoalcohols into Morpholines.
Eur. J. Org. Chem
, 3156-3164. (pdf
191. Lithiated Primary Alkyl Carbamates for the Homologation of Boronic Esters.
, 247-259. (pdf
190. Palladium-Mediated Annulation of Vinyl Aziridines with Michael Acceptors. Stereocontrolled Synthesis of Substituted Pyrrolidines and Application to a Formal Synthesis of (–)-α-Kainic Acid.
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed
, 6370-6374. (pdf
189. Enantioselective Construction of Quaternary Stereogenic Centers from Tertiary Boronic Esters: Methodology and Applications.
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed
, 3760-3763. (pdf
188. Asymmetric Synthesis of Tertiary and Quaternary Allyl- and Crotylsilanes via the Borylation of Lithiated Carbamates.
, 1490-1493. (pdf
This paper was highlighted in synfacts. (pdf
187. Synthesis of Highly Enantioenriched C-Tertiary Amines From Boronic Esters: Application to the Synthesis of Igmesine.
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed
, 1080-1083. (pdf
186. Protodeboronation of Tertiary Boronic Esters: Asymmetric Synthesis of Tertiary Alkyl Stereogenic Centers.
J. Am. Chem. Soc.
, 17096-17098. (pdf
185. Ring-opening of NH-Aziridines with Thiols in Ionic Liquids - Application to the Synthesis of Aminosulfide Catalysts for Asymmetric Epoxidation of Aldehydes.
. Asymmetric Total Synthesis of Solandelactone E: Stereocontrolled Synthesis of the 1,4-diol-2-ene core via Lithiation-Borylation-Allylation Sequence. (pdf
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2010, 49, 6673-6675.
. Benzylic Boron Reagents Behaving as Allylic Boron Reagents towards Aldehydes: A New Asymmetric Reaction Leading to Homoallylic Alcohols with Concomitant Dearomatisation. (pdf
Chem. Eur. J., 2010, 16, 9741-9745.
. Synthesis of Quinine and Quinidine using Sulfur Ylide-mediated Asymmetric Epoxidation as a Key Step. (pdf
Tetrahedron: Asymmetry, 2010, 21, 1771-1776.
. Synthesis of Highly Functionalized 2,5-Disubstituted Pyrrolidines via an Aza-Morita-Baylis-Hillman-type Reaction. (pdf
Tetrahedron, 2010, 66, 6293-6299.
. Full Chirality Transfer in the Conversion of Secondary Alcohols into Tertiary Boronic Esters and Alcohols Using Lithiation-Borylation Reactions. (pdf
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2010, 49, 5142-5145.
. On the Mechanism of Ylide-Mediated Cyclopropanations: Evidence for a Proton Transfer Step and its Effect on Stereoselectivity. (pdf
J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2010, 132, 7626-7630.
. Asymmetric Synthesis of Allylsilanes by the Borylation of Lithiated Carbamates: Formal Total Synthesis of (-)-Decarestrictine D. (pdf
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2010, 49, 4264-4268.
. A Novel Asymmetric Azaspirocyclisation using a Morita Baylis Hillman-type Reaction. (pdf
Synlett, 2010, 579-582.
. Application of the Lithiation-Borylation Reaction to the Preparation of Enantioenriched Allylic Boron Reagents and Subsequent In Situ Conversion into 1,2,4-Trisubstituted Homoallylic Alcohols with Complete Control over All Elements of Stereochemistry. (pdf
J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2010, 132, 4025-4028.
. Practical and Highly Selective Sulfur Ylide-Mediated Asymmetric Epoxidations and Aziridinations Using a Cheap and Readily Available Chiral Sulfide. Application to the Total Synthesis of Quinine and Quinidine. (pdf
. Stereoeselective Synthesis of trans-β-Lactams by Palladium-Catalysed Carbonylation of Vinyl Aziridnes. (pdf
Chem. Commun., 2010, 46, 267-269.
. Improved Method for the Conversion of Pinacolboronic Esters into Trifluoroborate Salts. Facile Synthesis of Chiral Secondary and Tertiary Trifluoroborates. (pdf
Tetrahedron, 2009, 65, 9956-9960.
172. New Uses for Old Building Blocks
. Stereocontrolled Synthesis of Carbon Chains Bearing Contiguous Methyl Groups by Iterative Boronic Ester Homologations. Application to the Total Synthesis of (+)-Faranal. (pdf
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2009, 48, 6317-6319.
. Complete Stereoretention in the Rhodium-Catalyzed 1,2-Addition of Chiral Secondary and Tertiary Alkyl Potassium Trifluoroborate Salts to Aldehydes. (pdf
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2009, 48, 6289-6292.
. The Fate of the tert
-Butylsulfinyl Auxiliary After Acid-Promoted Cleavage - a Method for Recycling t
. Asymmetric Hydroboration of 1,1-Disubstituted Alkenes. (pdf
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2009, 48, 1896-1898.
. Stereocontrolled Synthesis of β-Amino Alcohols from Lithiated Aziridines and Boronic Esters. (pdf
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2009, 48, 1149-1152.
. Bromoethylsulfonium salt - a More Effective Annulation Agent for the Synthesis of 6- and 7-Membered 1,4-Diheterocyclic Compounds. (pdf
Org. Lett., 2009, 11, 257-260.
. Homologation of Boronic Esters with Lithiated Epoxides for the Stereocontrolled Synthesis of 1,2 and 1,3-Diols, and 1,2,4-Triols. (pdf
Org. Lett. 2009, 11, 165-168.
. Highly Enantioselective Conversion of Secondary Alcohols into Tertiary Alcohols with Broad Scope. (pdf
Nature, 2008, 456, 778-782.
163. Synthesis and Application of Easily Recyclable Thiomorpholines for use in Sulfur Ylide-mediated Asymmetric Epoxidation of Aldehydes.
. Sulfur Ylide Mediated Three-Component Aziridination and Epoxidation Reactions Using Vinyl Sulfonium Salts Thre-Component Aziridination and Epoxidation Reaction. (pdf
Synlett, 2008, 2191-2195.
. Direct Synthesis of Functionalized Allylic Boronic Esters From Allylic Alcohols and Inexpensive Reagents and Catalysts. (pdf
Synthesis, 2008, 2293-2297.
. Novel Annulation Reaction for the Synthesis of Morpholines, Thiomorpholines and Piperazines from β-Heteroatom Amino Compounds and Vinyl Sulfonium Salts. (pdf
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2008, 47, 3784-3786.
. Epoxy-Annulations by Reactions of α-Amino Ketones with Vinyl Sulfonium Salts. Reagent Versus Substrate Control and Kinetic Resolution. (pdf
Org. Lett., 2008, 10, 1501-1504.
. Reactions of Silyl-Stabilised Sulfur Ylides with Organoboranes: Enantioselectivity, Mechanism, and Understanding. (pdf
Org. Biomol. Chem., 2008, 6, 1185-1189.
. Asymmetric Lithiation-Substitution of Amines Involving Rearrangement of Borates. (pdf
Org. Lett., 2008, 10, 141-143.
. Application of Furyl-Stabilized Sulfur Ylides to a Concise Synthesis of 8a-epi
Chem. Commun., 2008, 120-122.
155. Mechanism of the Morita-Baylis-Hillman Reaction: A Computational Investigation.
154. Asymmetric Sulfur Ylide Reactions with Boranes: Scope and Limitations, Mechanism and Understanding.
J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2007, 129, 14632-14639.
153. A New Manifold for the Morita Reaction: Diene Synthesis from Simple Aldehydes and Acrylates/Acrylonitrile Mediated by Phosphines.
Chem. Commun., 2007, 4128-4130.
152. Lithiated Carbamates: Chiral Carbenoids for Iterative Homologation of Boranes and Boronic Esters.
151. Aminals as Substrates for Sulfur Ylides: A Synthesis of Functionalised Aziridines and N-Heterocycles.
Org. Lett., 2007, 9, 2099-2102.
150. New Reaction of Cyclic Aminal with Michael Acceptors Leading to β-Amido-α,β-unstaurated Carbonyl Compounds through a Morita-Baylis-Hillman Type Reaction. Enantiocontrol and Applications in Synthesis.
149. Asymmetric Synthesis of α-Substituted Allylic Boranes and their Application in Synthesis of iso-Agatharesinol.
148. Studies Towards a Biomimetic Synthesis of α-Cyclopiazonic Acid: Synthesis of 5-Substituted Isoxazole-4-carboxylic Esters.
Arkivoc, 2007, part V, 139-151.
147. BF3·OEt2 and TMSOTf: A Synergistic Combination of Lewis Acids
Chem. Commun., 2006, 4434-4436.
146. The Use of Vinyl Sulfonium Salts in the Stereocontrolled Asymmetric Synthesis of Epoxide- and Aziridine-Fused Heterocycles: Application to the Synthesis of (-)Balanol
145. A Practical Synthesis of a [2,2,1] Bicyclic Chiral Sulfide for Asymmetric Transformations
144. Novel, Readily-Synthesised, Chiral Sulfides as Reagents for Asymmetric Epoxidation
143. Hemiaminals as Substrates for Sulfur Ylides: Direct Asymmetric Syntheses of Functionalised Pyrrolidines and Piperidines
Chem. Commun., 2006, 2156-2158.
142. Ligand Induced Control of C-H Versus C-C Insertion Reactions of Rh Carbenes
141. Reactivity and Selectivity in the Wittig Reaction: A Computational Study
140. Highly Enantioselective Synthesis of Glycidic Amides Using Camphor-Derived Sulfonium Salts. Mechanism and Applications in Synthesis
139. Is phenyl a Good Migrating Group in the Rearrangement of Organoborates Generated from Sulfur Ylides?
Chem. Commun., 2006, 741-743.
138. Delineation of the Factors Governing Reactivity and Selectivity in Epoxide Formation from Ammonium Ylides and Aldehydes
Org. Biomol. Chem., 2006, 4, 621-623.
137. Optimization of the Mizoroki-Heck Reaction using Design of Experiment (DoE)
136. Asymmetric Sulfonium Ylide Mediated Cyclopropanation: Stereocontrolled Synthesis of (+)-LY354740
135. Reagent Controlled Addition of Chiral Sulfur Ylides to Chiral Aldehydes
134. On the Origin of High E Selectivity in the Wittig Reaction of Stabilized Ylides: Importance of Dipole-Dipole Interactions
133. Enantioselective α-Arylation of Cyclohexanones with Diaryl Iodonium Salts: Application to the Synthesis of (-)-Epibatidine
132. Highly regioselective and Diastereoselective Epoxidation of Allylic amines with Oxone
131. Highly Diastereoselective Diels-Alder Reactions of Baylis-Hillman Adducts
130. On the Importance of Leaving Group Ability in Reactions of Ammonium, Oxonium, Phosphonium and Sulfonium Ylides
129. Carboxylate-Stabilised Sulfur Ylides (Thetin Salts) in Asymmetric Epoxidation for the Synthesis of Glycidic Acids. Mechanism and Implications
128. Separation of Pyrrolidine Allylation Products by Diastereoselective Enzymatic Ester Hydrolysis
127. Synthesis and Applications of Chiral Organoboranes Generated from Sulfonium Ylides
126. Re-evaluation of the Mechanism of the Baylis-Hillman Reaction - Implications for Asymmetric Catalysis
125. Simple Preparation of Trans-epoxides via Ylide Intermediates
124. Lithiation and Reactions of Stilbene oxides: Synthetic Utility
123. Application of Sulfur Ylide Mediated Epoxidations in the Asymmetric Synthesis of β-Hydroxy-δ-Lactones. Synthesis of a Mevinic Acid Analogue and (+)-Prelactone B
122. Asymmetric Synthesis of Avenaciolide via Cascade Palladium Catalysed Cyclisation-Carbonylation of Bromodienes
121. A Concise Asymmetric Route to the Bridged Bicyclic Tropane Alkaloid Ferruginine using Enyne Ring Closing Metathesis
120. Effect of Sulfide Structure on Enantioselectivity in Catalytic Asymmetric Epoxidation of Aldehydes; Mechanistic Insights and Implications
119. Catalytic Asymmetric Nazarov Reactions Promoted by Chiral Lewis Acid Complexes
118. Highly Diastereoselective Simmons-Smith Cyclopropanation of Allylic Amines
117. Diastereoselective Synthesis of Cyclopropane Amino Acids Using Diazo Compounds Generated In Situ
116. Asymmetric Sulfur Ylide Mediated Aziridination: Application in the Synthesis of the Side Chain of Taxol
115. Tandem Formation and [2,3] Rearrangement of Methylene Ammonium Ylides Derived from Amines and the Simmons-Smith Reagent
114. Palladium catalysed cyclisation-carbonylation of enynes to give cyclic γ,δ-unsaturated acids
113. Highly Diastereoselective 1,3-Dipolar Cycloaddition Reactions of trans-2-Methylene-1,3-dithiolane 1,3-dioxide with 3-Oxidopyiridinium and 3-Oxidopyrylium Betaines: a Route to the Tropane Skeleton
112. Sulfur Ylide Mediated Synthesis of Highly Functionalised and Trisubstituted Epoxides with High Enantioselectivity. Application to the Synthesis of CDP 840
111. A New Protocol for the in situ Generation of Aromatic, Heteroaromatic and Unsaturated Diazocompounds and its Application in Catalytic and Asymmetric Epoxidation of Carbonyl Compounds. Extensive Studies to map out Scope and Limitations and Rationalization of Diastereo- and Enantioselectivities
110. Highly Enantioselective Oxidations of Ketene Dithioacetals: Formation of Trans Bis-sulfoxides without Contamination from Meso Isomers
109. A Novel One-pot Method for the Preparation of Pyrazoles by 1,3-Dipolar Cycloadditions of Diazo Compounds Generated In Situ
108. Generation of Phosphoranes Derived from Phosphites. A New Class of Phosphorus Ylides Leading to High E Selectivity with Semi-Stabilizing Groups in Wittig Olefinations
107. New insights in the Mechanism of Amine Catalysed Epoxidation: Dual Role of Protonated Ammonium Salts as Both Phase Transfer Catalysts and Activators of Oxone
106. The use of Enantiomerically Pure Ketene Dithioacetal bis-Sulfoxides in Highly Diastereoselective Intramolecular Nitrone Cycloadditions. Application in the Total Synthesis of α-Amino Acids, (-)-Cispentacin and the First Asymmetric Synthesis of 4-Amino-pyrrolidine-3-carboxylic acid
105. Correlation Between pKa and Reactivity of Quinuclidine-based Catalysts in the Baylis-Hillman Reaction - Discovery of Quinuclidine as Optimum Catalyst Leading to Substantial Enhancement of Scope
104. Extension of Ring Closing Metathesis Methodology to the Synthesis of Carbocyclic Methyl and Silyl Enol Ethers
103. Ketene Claisen Rearrangement of Camphor-derived 1,3-oxathianes: complete control of tertiary and quaternary stereogenic centres
102. Application of the Chiral Acyl Anion Equivalent, trans-1,3-Dioxide, to an Asymmetric Synthesis of (R)-Salbutamol
101. A palladium catalysed cyclisation-carbonylation of bromodienes: control in carbonylation over facile beta-hydride elimination
100. Sulphur ylide-mediated stereoselective synthesis of a stable ferrocenyl epoxide
99. Unraveling the mechanism of epoxide formation from sulfur ylides and aldehydes
98. Synthesis of epoxides from aldehydes and tosylhydrazone salts catalysed by triphenylarsine: complete trans selectivity for all combinations of coupling partners
97. Unexpected side reactions of imidazolium-based ionic liquids in the base-catalysed Baylis-Hillman reaction
96. Highly enantioselective Darzens reaction of a camphor-derived sulfonium amide to give glycidic amides and their applications in synthesis
95. A new method for the preparation of silyl enol ethers from carbonyl compounds and (Trimethylsilyl)diazomethane in a regiospecific and highly stereoselective manner
94. Epoxidation of alkenes by amine catalyst precursors: Implication of aminium ion and radical cation intermediates (vol 122, pg 8317, 2000)
93. Synthesis of new, highly hindered C-2-symmetric trans (2S,5S)- disubstituted pyrrolidines
92. Highly diastereoselective aziridination of imines with trimethylsilyldiazomethane. Subsequent silyl substitution with electrophiles, ring opening, and metalation of C- silylaziridines - A cornucopia of highly selective transformations
91. Highly diastereoselective nitrone cycloaddition onto a chiral ketene equivalent: Asymmetric synthesis of cispentacin
90. The use of enantiomerically pure N-sulfinimines in asymmetric Baylis-Hillman reactions
89. Rate Acceleration of the Baylis-Hillman Reaction in Polar Solvents (Water and Formamide). Dominant Role of Hydrogen Bonding not Hydrophobic Effects are Implicated
88. Developments in the Simmons-Smith Mediated Epoxidation Reaction
87. Additions of stabilised and semi-stabilised sulfur ylides to tosyl protected imines: are they under kinetic or thermodynamic control?
86. Synthesis and evaluation of a broad range of chiral sulfides for asymmetric sulfur ylide epoxidation of aldehydes
85. Catalytic Cyclopropanation of Alkenes using Diazo Compounds Generated In Situ. A novel route to 2-Arylcyclopropylamines
84. A novel procedure for the synthesis of aziridines: application of Simmons-Smith reagents to aziridination
83. Scope and limitations in sulfur ylide mediated catalytic asymmetric aziridination of imines: use of phenyldiazomethane, diazoesters and diazoacetamides
82. Application of Chiral Sulfides to Catalytic Asymmetric Aziridination and Cyclopropanation with in situ Generation of the Diazocompound
81. Catalytic Asymmetric Synthesis of Epoxides from Aldehydes using Sulfur Ylides with in situ Generation of Diazocompounds
80. A simple, user-friendly process for the homologation of aldehydes using tosylhydrazone salts
79. Highly Selective Aziridination of Imines Using Trimethylsilyldiazomethane and Applications of C-Silylaziridines in Synthesis
78. Amidine-promoted addition of chloroform to carbonyl compounds
77. Epoxidation of alkenes by amine catalyst precursors: Implication of aminium ion and radical cation intermediates
76. Catalytic cyclopropanation of electron deficient alkenes mediated by chiral and achiral sulfides: scope and limitations in reactions involving phenyldiazomethane and ethyl diazoacetate
75. Stereochemical control in the synthesis of tetrahydrofurans by cyclisation of diols with [1,2]-phenylsulfanyl migration
74. Copper(II)-bisoxazoline-catalysed asymmetric Diels-Alder reactions of alpha-thioacrylates
73. Diastereomerically pure spirocyclic bis-sulfinyl oxiranes and their application to the asymmetric synthesis of alpha-amino amides
72. A formal synthesis of (+)-pyripyropene A using a biomimetic epoxy- olefin cyclisation: effect of epoxy alcohol/ether on cyclisation efficiency
71. [2,3]-Sigmatropic Rearrangement of Allylic Sulfur Ylides Derived from Trimethylsilyldiazomethane (TMSD)
70. Enantioselective deprotonation of 4-tert-butylcyclohexanone by conformationally constrained chiral lithium amide bases
69. Superior amine catalysts for the Baylis-Hillman reaction: the use of DBU and its implications
68. An improved resolution of 2-methyl piperidine and its use in the synthesis of homochiral trans-2,6-dialkyl piperidines
67. A Formal Asymmetric Synthesis of (+)-Anatoxin-a Using an Enantioselective Deprotonation Strategy on an Eight Membered Ring
66. A formal synthesis of (+)-pyripyropene A using a biomimetic epoxy- olefin cyclisation
65. The effects of different ester and ketal protecting groups on the reactivity and selectivity of tartrate-derived silylketene acetals
64. Sc(OTf)3, an efficient catalyst for addition of allyltrimethylsilane to aldehydes; Chemoselective addition to aldehydes in presence of ketones and in situ acylation (3 component coupling)
63. Studies on the asymmetric oxidation of ester derivatives of 1,3- dithiane-2-carboxylates. Asymmetric synthesis of trans-1,3-dithiane 1,3-dioxide
62. Metal- and ligand-accelerated catalysis of the Baylis-Hillman reaction
61. Highly diastereoselective epoxidation of ketene dithioacetal dioxides: A new approach to the asymmetric synthesis of alpha-amino amides
60. Catalytic Sylfur Ylide Reactions: Use of Diazoacetamides for the Diastereoselective Synthesis of Glycidic Amides
59. Catalytic asymmetric Diels-Alder reactions of alpha-thioacrylates for the preparation of norbornenone
58. (1R,3R)-2-methylene-1,3-dithiolane 1,3-dioxide: a highly reactive and highly selective chiral ketene equivalent in cycloaddition reactions with a broad range of dienes
57. Catalytic asymmetric epoxidation of aldehydes. Optimization, mechanism, and discovery of stereoelectronic control involving a combination of anomeric and Cieplak effects in sulfur ylide epoxidations with chiral 1,3-oxathianes
56. Sc(OTf)3, an efficient catalyst for formation and deprotection of geminal diacetates (acylals); Chemoselective protection of aldehydes in presence of ketones
55. Bifunctional catalysts for catalytic asymmetric sulfur ylide epoxidation of carbonyl compounds
54. 1,3-Dipolar cycloaddition reactions of trans-2-methylene-1,3- dithiolane 1,3-dioxide with nitrones
53. Camphor Derived 1,4-Oxathianes for Carbonyl Epoxidation
52. Catalytic Asymmetric Epoxidation and Aziridination Mediated by Sulfur Ylides. Evolution of a Project
Synlett, 1998, 329-336.
51. Scandium trifluoromethanesulfonate, an efficient catalyst for the intermolecular carbonyl-ene reaction and the intramolecular cyclisation of citronellal
50. A novel procedure for the synthesis of epoxides: Application of Simmons-Smith reagents toward epoxidation
49. Trans-1,3-Dithiane-1,3-Dioxide; a Chiral Acyl Anion Equivalent. Enantioselective Synthesis of ?-Hydroxy-Carboxylic Acids, Esters, Amides and Ketones
48. Catalytic Asymmetric Cyclopropanation of Electron Deficient Alkenes Mediated By Chiral Sulfides.
47. Dimethylsulfonium 9-Fluorenide - Solution Structure and Dynamic Behaviour of a Semi-Stabilised Sulfonium Ylide
46. Asymmetric total synthesis of (+)-carbocyclic uracil polyoxin C
45. Scope and Limitations in Palladium Catalysed Substitution Reactions of Unsaturated Fused Lactones
44. Trifluoromethanesulfonic Acid, an Efficient Catalyst for the Hetero Diels-Alder Reaction and an Improved Synthesis of Mefrasol
43. Addition of Benzyl Sulfonium Ylides to Aldehydes and Ketones. Are they under Kinetic or Thermodynamic Control?
42. Electronic Conference on Organometallic Chemistry: Catalytic Asymmetric Epoxidation
41. Seminars in Organic Synthesis: Asymmetric Epoxidation, XXII Summer School, Gargnano, Società Chimica Italiana
40. Catalytic and Asymmetric Aziridination Using Sulfur Ylides
39. Stereselective Epoxidation of bis-Sulfinyl Alkenes and Applications to the Asymmetric Synthesis of ?-Substituted Carboxylic Acids
38. Anion Reactions of Trans-1,3-Dithiolane-1,3-Dioxide with Aldehydes and Comparison with Trans-1,3-Dithiane-1,3-Dioxide
37. Direct Measurement of the Anomeric Effect in Sulfoxides: Conformational Analysis and X-Ray crystal Structures of 2-Halo-1,3-Dithiane-trans-1,3-Dioxide
36. 2-Halo-1,3-Dithiane-1,3-Dioxide : a Diastereoselective Carbonyl Anion Equivalent in Reactions with Aldehydes
35. First Examples of Metal and Ligand Accelerated Catalysis of the Baylis Hillman Reaction
34. Novel Catalytic and Asymmetric Process for Aziridination Mediated by Sulfur Ylides
33. Direct Asymmetric Epoxidation of Aldehydes Using Catalytic Amounts of Enantiomerically Pure Sulfides
32. First Synthesis and X-ray Crystal Structure of 1,2-(1,1'-Ferrocenediyl)ethene
31. A Novel Catalytic Cycle For The Synthesis Of Epoxides Using Sulfur Ylides
30. Scandium Trifluoromethanesulfonate, a Novel Catalyst for the Addition of Allyltrimethylsilane to Aldehydes
29. Palladium-Catalyzed Substitution Of Unsaturated Lactones - Application to the Synthesis Of Carbocyclic Polyoxins and Nikkomycins
28. Catalytic Asymmetric Synthesis of Epoxides Mediated by Chiral Iminium Salts
27. The Use Of Chiral Sulfides In Catalytic Asymmetric Epoxidation
26. (1R,3R)-2-Methylene-1,3-Dithiolane 1,3-Dioxide - a Highly Reactive and Highly Selective Chiral Ketene Equivalent
25. Anion reactions of 1,3-dithiane 1,3-dioxide with carbonyl-compounds - high diastereoselectivity with aromatic-aldehydes under conditions of equilibrium control
24. Complexes Containing a Lewis-Acid and Bronsted Acid For the Catalytic Asymmetric Diels-Alder Reaction
23. A Novel Catalytic Cycle For the Synthesis Of Epoxides Using Sulfur Ylides - Application to Base Sensitive Aldehydes
22. A novel catalytic cycle for the synthesis of epoxides using sulfur ylides, and application to the synthesis of cyclopropanes and aziridines V. K. Aggarwal; H. Abdel-Rahman; A. Thompson; B. Mattison; R. V. H. Jones Phosphorus Sulfur 1995, 283-292.
21. Synthesis of Sulfonium Salts by Sulfide Alkylation; an Alternative Approach
20. Asymmetric-Synthesis and Cycloaddition Chemistry Of Trans-2- Methylene-1,3-Dithiolane 1,3-Dioxide
19. Studies on the oxidation of 1,3-dithiane and 5,5-disubstituted analogues including X-ray crystal structure, equlibration studies and pKa measurements on selected oxides
18. Stereoselective Addition Reactions of Lithiated 2-Chloro-1,3-Dithiane-1,3-Dioxide to Aldehydes
17. Trans-1,3-dithiane-1,3-dioxide, a new chiral acyl anion equivalent for the preparation of masked activated acids - application to the synthesis of alpha-hydroxy acid-derivatives
16. Novel catalytic cycle for the synthesis of epoxides from aldehydes and sulfur ylides mediated by catalytic quantities of sulfides and Rh2(OAc)4
15. Asymmetric epoxidation using chiral sulfur ylides
14. The First Synthesis of the Novel 2,8-Dioxobicyclo[3,2,1]octane Ring System - a Key Feature of the Squalestatins
13. Enantioselective Transformations and Racemisation Studies of Heteroatom Substituted Organolithium Compounds
12. Chiral Ketene Equivalents for use in Asymmetric Synthesis
11. Chiral, Bisfunctionalisation of Substrates: a Powerful Strategy for the Asymmetric Synthesis of C2 Symmetric Compounds and its Application to the Synthesis of Enantiomerically Pure Trans-1,3-dithiane-1,3-dioxide 1
10. Trans-Dioxides of Cyclic Ketene Thioacetals: Highly Selective Chiral Ketene Equivalents
9. Highly Stereoselective Addition Reactions of Metallated Trans-1,3-dithiane-1,3-dioxide to Aldehydes
8. Synthesis, X-ray Crystal Structure, Equilibration Studies, and Anion Chemistry of Trans-1,3-dithiane-1,3-dioxide
7. Transformation of Cyclic a-Phenylthio Aldehydes by Stereoselective Aldol Reactions and Phenylthio Migration into Spirocyclic Lactones and Ethers, and E-Allylic Alcohols with 1,4-Related Chiral Centres
6. Trans-1,3-Dithiane-1,3-dioxide as a Potential Chiral Acyl Anion Equivalent
5. Additions of Aldehydes to Metallated Trans-1,3-dithiane-S,S-dioxide Under Conditions of Kinetic and Thermodynamic Control
4. Stereochemical Control in the Synthesis of Tetrahydrofurans by Cyclisation of Diols with Phenylthio Migration
3. Synthesis of Compounds with 1,4-Related Chiral Centres by Phenylthio Migration: Syn and Anti-E-2,4 Dimethylhex-3-ene-1,5-Diol
2. Allyl Sulphide Synthesis by Phenylthio Migration: Relationship between Stereochemistry of Starting Material and Regioselectivity of Double Bond Formation
1. Phenylthio (PhS) Migration in the Stereocontrolled Synthesis of Allylic Alcohols with 1,4-Related Chiral Centres