Classics and Ancient History bookshelf
- Sophocles: Oedipus the King 1 August 2017 Edited with Introduction and Notes by P. J. Finglass
- Adapting Translation for the Stage 5 July 2017 G. Brodie and E. Cole (eds)
- A Handbook to the Reception of Classical Mythology 1 June 2017 V. Zajko and H. Hoyle (eds)
- Returns to Pompeii: Interior space and decoration documented and revived. 18th-20th century. 1 December 2016 Shelley Hales and Anne-Marie Leander Touati (eds.)
- Cretomania: Modern Desires for the Minoan Past 8 September 2016 Nicoletta Momigliano and Alexandre Farnoux (eds.)
- The Excavations of Beth Shemesh, November–December 1912 18 July 2016 Duncan MacKenzie, Shlomo Bunimovitz, Zvi Lederman, Nicoletta Momigliano
- The Birth of Hedonism: The Cyrenaic Philosophers and Pleasure as a Way of Life 1 October 2014 Kurt Lampe
- The Roman Paratext: Frame, Texts, Readers 25 February 2014 Laura Jansen (ed.)
- Early Greek Mythography Volume 2: Commentary 14 January 2014 Robert L. Fowler
- Greek Tragedy on Screen 29 August 2013 Pantelis Michelakis
About the bookshelf
The Department of Classics and Ancient History bookshelf is a round-up of authored and edited books from our academics.
You can also browse our full, published research output.