To buy MLwiN you will need to submit an expression of interest (EOI): Submit EOI. Your purchase price will be determined by location, adacmic status and EU VAT rating.
Please read our terms and conditions
The current prices (in uk pounds) are as follows:
|Single User||Additional Single user||Site License||Site License extension||PhD License|
|EU Academic (zero rate VAT)||£400||£225||£1500||£1500||£225|
|EU Academic (standard rate VAT)||£480||£270||£1800||£1800||£270|
|EU Non-Academic (zero rate VAT)||£670||£375||£2500||£2500||N/A|
|EU Non-Academic (standard rate VAT)||£804||£450||£3000||£3000||N/A|
|Rest of World Academic||£400||£225||£1500||£1500||£225|
|Rest of World Non-Academic||£670||£375||£2500||£2500||N/A|
Note: in order to be eligible for academic pricing you must submit your expression of interest with an academic email address.
Note: the PhD licence requires proof of enrolement status and is valid for three years from date of purchase.
- MLwiN software (including the Stat-JR software) will be sent to you as a secure link to a download
- Once you have downloaded your MLwiN software, our policy at the moment is for users to be able to upgrade to the latest version for free for as long as you need it, but the free-upgrade policy may be subject to change in the future
- Prices for all licences (except for the PhD licence) include technical support as you need it, but the free email support policy may be subject to change in the future
- If you are unsure of the type of licence you require - please email email@example.com
- Information regarding invoicing
- Note that UK-academics and UK based students ONLY can apply for a free MLwiN download more…