Stow-on-the-Wold Primary School
In July 2016, Simon Bates (2012 cohort) tried his hand at engaging a younger audience in the world of composite materials and engineering at Stow-on-the-Wold Primary School.
Crypt School Engineering Day
In July 2015, several of our students visited the Crypt School in Gloucester to give talks about their research and host composites-related activities for Year 7 students (11 to 12 years old). The session was such a success that it was held again in July 2016.
In 2015, Anna Baker and Camilla Osmiani (2012 cohort) gave the opening address at the 7th Annual Skirting Science Day. For the 8th Annual Skirting Science Day, Anna returned with Olivia Leão Carvalho and Bethany Russell (2015 cohort) to run a workshop.
A blog created by Rainer Groh (2011 cohort) to explain the fundamentals of aerospace engineering to a general audience in an accessible way.
- ACCIS CDT students support primary school careers day
- ACCIS CDT students inspire pupils at inner city Academy
- ACCIS CDT student participates in I’m an Engineer, Get me out of here!
- ACCIS students support RAeS Cool Aeronautics event
- ACCIS CDT public engagement project visits primary school
- ACCIS CDT student explains composite science to design and technology teachers
- ACCIS CDT student supervises sixth former on Nuffield Research Placement
- ACCIS CDT student contributes article to University's first MOOC
- ACCIS CDT public engagement design competition results
- ACCIS researchers inspire the public at the Pint of Science festival