Contact a student during office hours 9 am - 5 pm
Contact the student's School Office where staff will help with your request. They will not be able to confirm or deny that the student is at the University. But, they can pass messages to them on your behalf/follow up your concerns, if they are studying at the University.
Parents of students in Health Sciences
- Undergraduate students studying Medicine contact Susan Pettinger-Moores
- Undergraduate students studying Dentistry contact Michelle Alexis
- Undergraduate students studying Veterinary Sciences contact Michelle Barry
- Undergraduate students studying Applied Anatomy contact Ed Troughton
- Postgraduate students contact the Faculty Office
If you are unsure which School to contact:
- search for the subject using the University's search or;
- call the University Switchboard Tel: +44 (0)117 928 9000
Find out what help and support we can offer.