Help we can offer
We are always available to listen to your issues or worries and will make a make a note on the file of the student; this file note is available to the student on request.
We provide a comprehensive network of student services to ensure our students flourish at Bristol. Find out what help is available.
We are unable to:
- confirm or deny if an individual is registered as a student. But, if you have exhausted all usual methods of contacting them (phone, text, messaging) and they are studying with us, we can pass simple messages to them on your behalf such as 'your parent/guardian was concerned and asked you to call home', or follow up your concerns. However, we won’t be able to tell you how they responded.
- manage the relationship between a student and their parent/guardian.
- guarantee that you will receive a response to any message that we pass to them on your behalf.
- talk about any support that our student is receiving.
- give any information on academic progress.