Working in the UK after your studies

We do not advise about Tier 2 or Tier 5 visas. For information about Tier 2 and Tier 5 visas, see UKCISA: Working after studies and UKVI Work visas

We can advise about and support applications for Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur (GE) visa and Tier 4 Doctorate Extension Scheme (DES) visa:

Careers service

The Careers Service offers help and advice about working in the UK. We recommend that you start planning early if you wish to work in the UK after your studies.

Contact us

Find out how to contact us

Visa question?

Edit this page