What can we help you with?
- Tier 4 visa application
- Switching to Bristol from another UK institution
- Finances for a visa application
- Documents you must provide if you're applying for a Tier 4 student visa
- Bringing your family (dependants)
- Police registration (PDF, 112kB)
- Working during studies
- Lost passport
- Lost BRP card
- BRP card / visa errors
- Transferring course
- Suspending studies
- Extending studies
- Short-term study visa
- Visa for graduation
- Doctorate Extension Scheme (DES)
- Graduate Entrepreneur visa
If you didn't find the answer, use the form below to ask us a question.
Ask us a question about your visa
This form is for prospective international students who have received an offer to study at the University of Bristol and current students who are already studying here.
If you have already looked on our website, and you still need help or advice, complete this form. A Visa Adviser will contact you within 10 days.
Come and talk to a Visa Adviser:
- Monday to Friday, 1:30pm - 4pm
- Located on the Ground Floor, Senate House, Tyndall Avenue, BS8 1TH