A Hub of activity — hundreds visit new, dedicated space for postgraduate researchers 16 November 2018 Senate House’s new PGR Hub welcomed nearly a thousand visitors in its first full month, and hosted a diverse selection of events focused on the University’s postgraduate researcher (PGR) community.
- Engaging in new ways with international prospective PhD applicants 6 December 2018 An online Q&A session took place on 8 November with prospective, Chinese PhD applicants who are interested in the China Scholarships Council (CSC) – University of Bristol Joint PhD Scholarship programme.
- New “TA Talk” Series for Doctoral Teachers 22 November 2018 The Bristol Doctoral College’s (BDC) new “TA talk” event-series consists of loosely-themed sessions aimed at postgraduate researchers (PGRs) who teach. These talks are designed to allow for peer-networking as well as engagement with providers of support and development opportunities across the university.
- A Hub of activity — hundreds visit new, dedicated space for postgraduate researchers 16 November 2018 Senate House’s new PGR Hub welcomed nearly a thousand visitors in its first full month, and hosted a diverse selection of events focused on the University’s postgraduate researcher (PGR) community.
- Bristol welcomes new postgraduate research students 2 November 2018 Bristol’s research community greets new postgraduate research students at recent inauguration event, hosted by the Bristol Doctoral College.
- Innovative collaborative doctoral research and training opportunities at the University of Bristol 24 October 2018 The Bristol Doctoral College is pleased to announce a number of exciting PhD opportunities in collaboration with world-leading, industrial and international partners.
- Bristol welcomes new and returning China Scholarship Council PhD scholars in new PGR Hub 18 October 2018 The Bristol Doctoral College welcomed the new cohort of China Scholarship Council (CSC)–University of Bristol PhD Scholars. The event on 4th October 2018 coincided with the opening of the PGR Hub a new University facility for all Postgraduate Research students, providing a focus for their professional development and wellbeing.
- Announcing a brand-new space dedicated solely to postgraduate researchers 8 October 2018 Bristol is proud to announce the official opening of the University’s first ever space dedicated entirely to its postgraduate researcher (PGR) community, located in the heart of campus in the newly refurbished Senate House.
- University holds first ever symposium for doctoral researchers who teach 13 July 2018 Reflecting on the relationship between teaching, learning and research with our postgraduate research community
- First ‘Skills for Industry’ summer school unveiled 18 June 2018 Bristol Doctoral College's three-day training event will help doctoral researchers get 'industry ready'
- Applications open for prestigious Bristol Doctoral Prize Fellowships 14 June 2018 Bristol EPSRC Doctoral Prize Fellowships give EPSRC-funded PhD graduates the opportunity to launch their independent research careers at Bristol