Handbook for education professionals: The Bristol Guide
The Bristol Guide keeps you up to date with the fast changes in educational legislation and is an essential handbook for education professionals that:
- Offers a compact, comprehensive and credible guide to the English education system
- Outlines education professionals’ duties, legal responsibilities and rights, including data protection, safeguarding and equality
- Summarises the curriculum, examination and inspection systems
- Provides clear links to further information
- User-friendly, accessible and up-to-date
- Represents great value for money at just £7.95*
*Large discounts on purchases of multiple copies
It is therefore not surprising that it has become a core text in a large number of teacher training providers.
The Bristol Guide is comprehensively revised and updated annually. The 2018/19 edition was published on 16th July and is available both in print and as an ebook. Order the new print edition or follow links to purchase the ebook via our website [http://www.bristol.ac.uk/education/expertiseandresources/bristolguide/order/].
Preview the first sample pages of the guide Bristol Guide 2018-2019 Sample Pages (PDF, 2,695kB).