Handbook for education professionals: The Bristol Guide
The Bristol Guide keeps you up to date with the fast changes in educational legislation and is an essential handbook for education professionals that:
- Offers a compact, comprehensive and credible guide to the English education system
- Outlines education professionals’ duties, legal responsibilities and rights, including data protection, safeguarding and equality
- Summarises the curriculum, examination and inspection systems
- Provides clear links to further information
- User-friendly, accessible and up-to-date
- Represents great value for money at just £7.95*
*Large discounts on purchases of multiple copies
It is therefore not surprising that it has become a core text in a large number of teacher training providers.
The Bristol Guide is comprehensively revised and updated annually. The 2018/19 edition will be launched on 16th July and is available both in print and as an ebook. Pre-order the new print edition via our website from 18th June [http://www.bristol.ac.uk/education/expertiseandresources/bristolguide/order/].
Preview the first sample pages of the Bristol Guide 2017-18 Sample Pages (PDF, 280kB).