Handbook for education professionals: The Bristol Guide
The Bristol Guide keeps you up to date with the fast changes in educational legislation and is an essential handbook for education professionals that:
- Offers a compact, comprehensive and credible guide to the English education system
- Outlines education professionals’ duties, legal responsibilities and rights, including data protection, safeguarding and equality
- Summarises the curriculum, examination and inspection systems
- Provides clear links to further information
- User-friendly, accessible and up-to-date
- Represents great value for money at just £8.50*
*Large discounts on purchases of multiple copies
It is therefore not surprising that it has become a core text in a large number of teacher training providers.
Are you a Document Summary Service subscriber? Email us now on firstname.lastname@example.org for details how you can get your 10% discount.
The Bristol Guide is comprehensively revised and updated annually. The print edition of the 2019/20 edition was published on the 29th July 2019. It will also be available as an e-book from 19 August 2019. Click here for the links.
Order the print edition via our website. Please allow 7-10 working days for delivery.
Preview the first sample pages of the guide Bristol Guide 2019-2020 Sample Pages (PDF, 537kB).
If you would like to order a sample pack for both the Bristol Guide and Document Summary Service, please email us on email@example.com.