PGCE music students involved in The Primary Cluster Orchestra Day 18 June 2019 Congratulations to Dr Marina Gall for another highly successful Primary Cluster Orchestra Day - an event that Marina and the School's PGCE music students have a key role in making happen.
- PGCE music students involved in The Primary Cluster Orchestra Day 18 June 2019 Congratulations to Dr Marina Gall for another highly successful Primary Cluster Orchestra Day - an event that Marina and the School's PGCE music students have a key role in making happen.
- School of Education Doctoral Conference 2019 7 June 2019 The Doctoral Conference is the annual event that brings together are broad doctoral community, organised by doctoral researchers.
- Bristol Teaching Awards 2019: Nominations for Outstanding Team & Outstanding Teaching 3 May 2019 We are pleased to announce that the School of Education has received three nominations at this years’ Bristol Teaching Awards.
- Eggceptional Easter Egg Collection for Bristol Children's Hospital 17 April 2019 We are pleased to report that the School of Egg-ucation’s Easter Egg collection has been a cracking success.
- School of Education academics create positive action through research and collaboration at 'Bristol Forum 2019' 2 April 2019 Helen Manchester and Katherine Dunleavy from the School of Education were members of the planning team for the Bristol Forum alongside another colleague from the University of Bristol (Ges Rosenberg, engineering) and colleagues from the Mayor’s office and the University of the West of England.
- The SOE Easter Egg Collection is back! 1 April 2019 The School of Education is collecting Easter Eggs to donate to the Bristol Children’s Hospital in time for Easter Sunday.
- Ways to improve higher education access and support for disadvantaged pupils proposed by Prof Sally Thomas 15 March 2019 On 12 March 2019, Prof Sally Thomas presented the findings of the “Value Added in Higher Education” project at the Office for Students National Conference on Learning Gain held in Birmingham.
- School of Education & Bristol Poverty Institute co-host an international workshop on Educational Inequality, Poverty and Development 7 March 2019
- Dr Helen Manchester shortlisted for International Women’s Day by UK Research & Innovation 6 March 2019 The School of Education is proud to announce that Dr Helen Manchester has been profiled by UK Research & Innovation for International Women’s Day.
- Congratulations to all our recent graduates! 25 February 2019 Many School of Education students saw their hard work pay off as they graduated at the University’s annual ceremony on Thursday 21 February 2019.