The Document Summary Service Charts 21 January 2020 Now we are well into January, and the start of a new year, it is a good time not just to look forward, but also to take stock of the year which has gone.
- The Document Summary Service Charts 21 January 2020 Now we are well into January, and the start of a new year, it is a good time not just to look forward, but also to take stock of the year which has gone.
- Celebrating School of Education achievements in 2019! 18 December 2019 As we approach the end of the year, we would like to thank all staff and students for being part of the School of Education community. The dedication, commitment and great work of our staff and students have been instrumental to the School of Education’s progress and success.
- Sixth formers get a taste of university life 12 December 2019 On 11th December, we were pleased to welcome around 80 sixth formers from St Brendan’s Sixth Form College who spent an afternoon at the University of Bristol School of Modern Languages.
- Celebrations of the life and academic work of Prof. Rosamund Sutherland 20 November 2019 On the 16th November 2019, the Rosamund Sutherland Memorial Event took place in the Wills Memorial Building; an event which was organised by the School of Education.
- Professor Michael Crossley Awarded Honorary Membership of BAICE 18 November 2019 The British Association for International and Comparative Education (BAICE) has confirmed Emeritus Professor Michael Crossley as an Honorary Life Member for his extensive contributions to the field of comparative and international education and to the development of BAICE itself.
- Celebrating Statistics: Professor Harvey Goldstein hosts prestigious lecture on his 80th Birthday 12 November 2019 The School of Education's Professor Harvey Goldstein hosted the prestigious Otto Wolff lecture on his 80th birthday.
- Research reports pupil background 'should be part of league tables' 29 October 2019 Research conducted at the School of Education reports that more details about pupils' backgrounds should be taken into account when compiling data for secondary school league tables in England.
- Bristol schools attend Climate Emergency, Education and Democratic Leadership Conference 22 October 2019 On Saturday 19th October, students from a range of schools and colleges across Bristol arrived at the School of Education for The Climate Emergency, Education and Democratic Leadership Conference.
- Professor Sally Barnes presented with a Distinguished Service Award for 40 years service to the University 16 October 2019 Last week, the School of Education's Professor Sally Barnes was presented with a Distinguished Service Award for her 40 years service to the University.
- Simon Brownhill received Nursery World Equipment & Resources Award 4 October 2019 Many congratulations to Simon Brownhill who won a Nursery World Equipment & Resources Award for his co-authored book 'Men in Early Years Settings'.