- Goldstein, H, Harron, K & Wade, A 2012, The analysis of record-linked data using multiple imputation with data value priors. Statistics in Medicine.
- Leckie, G, Pillinger, R, Jones, K & Goldstein, H 2012, Multilevel modelling of social segregation. Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, vol 37., pp. 3 - 30
- Ferrao, M & Goldstein, H 2012, Adjusting for differential misclassification in multilevel models: the relationship between child exposure to smoke and cognitive development. Quality and Quantity.
- Goldstein, H 2012, Uneducated guesses: using evidence to uncover misguided education policies, by Howard Wainer,. Cambridge Journal of Education, vol 42., pp. 270-272
- Foley, B & Goldstein, H 2012, Measuring Success: league tables in the public sector. British Academy
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system