Bristol Conversations in Education research seminar series
Bristol Conversations in Education is a seminar series which showcases world-class, impactful, cross-disciplinary research about education.
Audio and PowerPoint
You can view the powerpoint presentation or listen to the audio of the Bristol Conversations in Education seminars here.
The series aims to promote lively discussion around teaching, learning and leadership in education and is aimed at researchers, practitioners and policy makers. Each seminar is hosted by a leading academic from our research centres and networks. Everyone is welcome to attend. It is free to attend but registration is required.
The upcoming Bristol Conversations in Education seminars are:
- 25 October 2017 - Global Education Policy and the Sustainable Development Goals: Complexity, systems thinking and social justice
- 1 November 2017 - Somewhere between history and memory: Lessons in historical memory from Latin America
- 29 November 2017 - Freedom to learn at university
- 6 December 2017 - Biases in remembering feedback about past and future performance
- 13 December 2017 - Engaging and responding to local voices: the case of children’s schooling in rural Ethiopia and the implication for Sustainable Development Goals