- Visiting scholars hosted by MERN members
- Academic visits by MERN members
- Seminars/conferences organised by MERN members
- Courses taught by MERN members
- 2012: Alf Coles was invited as a keynote speaker at a conference in Mexico.
- 2012: Laurinda Brown was invited to give seminars in Australia at Monash University and worked as a member of staff.
- 2008: Rosamund Sutherland was invited as keynote speaker at a conference in Mexico City.
Seminars and conferences
MERN members are actively involved in the organisation of local, national and international conferences and seminars.
- 2012: Laurinda Brown was invited to Kristiansand, Norway to give a seminar on Enactivism.
- 2011: 10th International Conference on Technology in Mathematics Teaching (ICTMT10)