Selected publications from MERN members
- Coles, A. T. (2020). Communicating ‘nots’: A journey in mathematics education. For the Learning of Mathematics, 40(0), 15-20.
- Helliwell, T., & Brown, J. (2020). Seeing more, seeing differently as mathematics teacher educator-researchers. For the Learning of Mathematics, 40(0), 9-14.
- Helliwell, T., & Chorney, S. (2019). Conceptualising the expertise of the mathematics teacher educator. In M. Graven, H. Venkat, A. Essien, & P. Vale (Eds.), Proceedings of the 43rd Conference of the International Group for the Psychology of Mathematics Education (Vol. 1, pp. 175-176 (v1)). The International Group for the Psychology of Mathematics Education.
- Llinares, S., & Brown, L. (Accepted/In press). Enactivism and professional noticing: In dialogue as mathematics teacher educators. In F. Curtis (Ed.), Proceedings of the British Society for Research into Learning Mathematics (3 ed., Vol. 38).
- Coles, A. (2019). Facilitating the use of video with teachers of mathematics: learning from staying with the detail. International Journal of STEM Education, 6, .
- Helliwell, T., & Brown, J. (2019). Formulating our formulations: the emergence of conviction as becoming mathematics teacher educators. Paper presented at 11th Congress of the European Society for Research in Mathematics Education (CERME11), Utrecht, Netherlands.
- Brown, J., Brown, L., Coles, A., & Helliwell, T. (2019). Learning to teach mathematics: The lesson de-briefing conversation. In O. Chapman (Editor-in-chief), & S. Llinares (Vol. 2 Editor) (Eds.), The International Handbook of Mathematics Teacher Education: Volume 2: Tools and processes in Mathematics Teacher Education (2 ed., Vol. 2, pp. 85–108). Sense Publishers.
- Jones, K., Black, L., & Coles, A. (2019). Marking 21 years of Research in Mathematics Education. Research in Mathematics Education, 21(1), 1-5.