- Accounting and Finance students receive an introduction to investment banking 13 November 2019
- Trust in economists heavily influenced by the EU referendum 13 November 2019
- Women, young and old people are most risk adverse, research finds 30 October 2019
Accounting and Finance Seminar - Chunlei Yang (Manchester)
18 November 2019, 1.00 PM
Management Seminars: Charles Umney (Leeds University Business School)
19 November 2019, 12.00 PM
Economics Seminars: Alexandra Spitz-Oener (Humboldt)
19 November 2019, 4.00 PM
The School of Economics, Finance and Management produces world-class research in the disciplines of economics, accounting and finance, and management
Did you know?
- Small-group classes are a distinctive feature of our approach to teaching and learning.
- Our courses are delivered by academics who are working in the vanguard of their disciplines, embedding the latest ideas and findings within their teaching.
- Our students are in demand - over 90 per cent of undergraduates go into employment or further study and Bristol is currently the fourth most targeted university by top employers for postgraduate students.
Find people who work in the School of Economics, Finance and Management by name, research area, group or other profile details.
Find out more about the School of Economics, Finance and Management by watching our video presentations.