- Bristol Marketing Students Help Children Support Nature In Their Own Backyards 10 January 2020
- Management’s Professor Dale Southerton appointed to Climate Assembly UK panel 10 January 2020
- Accounting lecturer shares her research to support alternative businesses 20 December 2019
Accounting and Finance Seminar - Bart Dierynck (Tilburg)
27 January 2020, 1.00 PM
Management Seminars: Tim Strangleman (University of Kent),
Hosted by the Work Futures Research Theme
28 January 2020, 12.00 PM
Management Seminars: Charles Dennis (Middlesex University)
Hosted by the Innovation & Digitalisation Research Theme
4 February 2020, 12.00 PM
The School of Economics, Finance and Management produces world-class research in the disciplines of economics, accounting and finance, and management
Did you know?
- Small-group classes are a distinctive feature of our approach to teaching and learning.
- Our courses are delivered by academics who are working in the vanguard of their disciplines, embedding the latest ideas and findings within their teaching.
- Our students are in demand - over 90 per cent of undergraduates go into employment or further study and Bristol is currently the fourth most targeted university by top employers for postgraduate students.
Find people who work in the School of Economics, Finance and Management by name, research area, group or other profile details.
Find out more about the School of Economics, Finance and Management by watching our video presentations.