The School of Economics, Finance and Management produces world-class research in the disciplines of economics, accounting and finance, and management
Did you know?
- Small-group classes are a distinctive feature of our approach to teaching and learning.
- Our courses are delivered by academics who are working in the vanguard of their disciplines, embedding the latest ideas and findings within their teaching.
- Our students are in demand - over 90 per cent of undergraduates go into employment or further study and Bristol is currently the fourth most targeted university by top employers for postgraduate students.
Find people who work in the School of Economics, Finance and Management by name, research area, group or other profile details.
Explore the School of Economics, Finance and Management with 360° virtual tour of our study spaces.
Find out more about the School of Economics, Finance and Management by watching our video presentations.
- Honorary doctorate for Richard Blundell 31 July 2017
- Christine Valente wins Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Grant 19 July 2017
- New Mentoring Scheme connects Economics Students to professional Economists 13 July 2017