- Postgraduate Virtual Visit Day 13 June 2019
- Guardian ranks University of Bristol in top 20 for Management 12 June 2019
- Undergraduate Open Days 2019 11 June 2019
Management Seminars: Lynne Pettinger (Warwick University)
17 September 2019, 12.00 PM
Management Seminars: Zlatko Bodrozic (Leeds University Business School)
24 September 2019, 12.00 PM
Management Seminars: Severin Hornung (Carnegie Mellon University)
1 October 2019, 12.00 PM
The School of Economics, Finance and Management produces world-class research in the disciplines of economics, accounting and finance, and management
Did you know?
- Small-group classes are a distinctive feature of our approach to teaching and learning.
- Our courses are delivered by academics who are working in the vanguard of their disciplines, embedding the latest ideas and findings within their teaching.
- Our students are in demand - over 90 per cent of undergraduates go into employment or further study and Bristol is currently the fourth most targeted university by top employers for postgraduate students.
Find people who work in the School of Economics, Finance and Management by name, research area, group or other profile details.
Find out more about the School of Economics, Finance and Management by watching our video presentations.