- Does it pay to be nice? 20 March 2018
- Millions of pounds wasted on NHS management consultants, according to new research 20 February 2018
- Thinking about applying for a MSc in Economics, Accounting and Finance, or Marketing? 13 February 2018
Accounting and Finance Seminars: Ane Tamayo, LSE
23 April 2018, 4.00 PM
Management Seminars: Jeroen Veldman (Cass Business School)
24 April 2018, 2.30 PM
Economics External Seminar: Josep Pijon-Mas (CEMFI)
24 April 2018, 4.00 PM
The School of Economics, Finance and Management produces world-class research in the disciplines of economics, accounting and finance, and management
Did you know?
- Small-group classes are a distinctive feature of our approach to teaching and learning.
- Our courses are delivered by academics who are working in the vanguard of their disciplines, embedding the latest ideas and findings within their teaching.
- Our students are in demand - over 90 per cent of undergraduates go into employment or further study and Bristol is currently the fourth most targeted university by top employers for postgraduate students.
Find people who work in the School of Economics, Finance and Management by name, research area, group or other profile details.
Find out more about the School of Economics, Finance and Management by watching our video presentations.