- Former Bristol BSc Economics and Accounting student appointed Finance Minister of Malaysia 16 March 2020
- Professor Palie Smart wins award for research on sustainability 3 March 2020
- Professor of Management Accounting appointed Editor of top accounting journal 2 March 2020
Management Seminars: Tahiru Liedong (University of Bath)
28 April 2020, 12.00 PM
Management Seminars: Jonathan Preminger (Cardiff University)
12 May 2020, 12.00 PM
1st Accountability, Sustainability and Governance Research Workshop
15 May 2020, 9.30 AM
The School of Economics, Finance and Management produces world-class research in the disciplines of economics, accounting and finance, and management
Did you know?
- Small-group classes are a distinctive feature of our approach to teaching and learning.
- Our courses are delivered by academics who are working in the vanguard of their disciplines, embedding the latest ideas and findings within their teaching.
- Our students are in demand - over 90 per cent of undergraduates go into employment or further study and Bristol is currently the fourth most targeted university by top employers for postgraduate students.
Find people who work in the School of Economics, Finance and Management by name, research area, group or other profile details.
Find out more about the School of Economics, Finance and Management by watching our video presentations.