Dr Roberta Bernardi awarded the British Academy Grant 11 March 2019 Dr Roberta Bernardi has been awarded a British Academy Grant to work on her new project "Epistemic responsibility and the sociomateriality of epistemic practices in a diabetes online community".
- Dr Roberta Bernardi awarded the British Academy Grant 11 March 2019 Dr Roberta Bernardi has been awarded a British Academy Grant to work on her new project "Epistemic responsibility and the sociomateriality of epistemic practices in a diabetes online community".
- Dr Battal Dogan awarded the British Academy/Leverhulme Small Research Grant 8 March 2019 Dr Battal Dogan has been awarded a British Academy/Leverhulme Small Research Grant to work on his new project "Achieving Diversity in Multistage Centralized Assignment".
- Office for National Statistics - Lecture on Inflation 7 March 2019 Chris Payne from the Office of National Statistics delivered a talk on the topic of inflation.
- The making of the modern metropolis: evidence from London 7 March 2019 Research by Stephan Heblich has been the basis for an article in CentrePiece.
- EFM Undergraduate Gala Dinner 4 March 2019 The undergraduate gala dinner was held on Friday 22nd February at the Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel.
- Football tournaments penalise GCSE students. Can't we avoid this fixture clash? 11 February 2019 Research by Simon Burgess and Steven Proud has been the basis for an article published in The Guardian that highlights how pupils massively underperform in years when there’s a World Cup or European Championship.
- Filling the gap: How information can help jobseekers 6 February 2019 Interventions that fill gaps in labour market information can help people in developing countries find well-paid jobs. These interventions are much cheaper than common alternative policy options, and initial evidence suggests that firms can also benefit.
- NHS managers, part of the solution, not the problem 5 February 2019 New research suggests that NHS managers are far from being a bureaucratic burden and a waste of public money; rather, they add value to the healthcare system.
- ‘No-deal’ Brexit could see value of UK companies decrease even further 30 January 2019 The impact of the Brexit vote reduced the value of UK companies by 16 per cent, with those domestically-focused being the hardest hit.
- EFM Global Food Festival 10 January 2019 The inaugural Global Food Festival took place on Thursday 29th November 2018, for all EFM students.