Department of Management supports students to take action against climate change 17 September 2019 Bristol Energy Network and the University of Bristol’s Department of Management will be joining the strike on College Green on Friday, 20th September.
- Department of Management supports students to take action against climate change 17 September 2019 Bristol Energy Network and the University of Bristol’s Department of Management will be joining the strike on College Green on Friday, 20th September.
- Stephanie von Hinke awarded European Research Council (ERC) Starting Grant 6 September 2019 Stephanie von Hinke has been awarded a European Research Council (ERC) Starting Grant to work on the project "Developmental Origins: exploring the Nature-Nurture Interplay".
- Dr Stephen Lyne to retire after 40 years with Bristol 28 August 2019 At the end of August, Dr Steve Lyne is set to retire from his position at the Department of Accounting & Finance. He has been with the University of Bristol for over 40 years.
- New research from the University of Bristol reveals that children are being targeted for online gambling 22 August 2019 New research published by Department of Management and Demos reveals 28% of those retweeting or replying to esports betting tweets in the UK are children under 16. The report calls for tech companies to make better use of age verification tools and adtech to screen out children from gambling ads.
- Professor Palie Smart appointed Head of the School of Management 13 August 2019 The University of Bristol has appointed Professor Palie Smart as Head of the School of Management, ahead of its formal launch in 2020.
- MSc Finance student offered top New York job 8 August 2019 Jonathan Bürger is an international student from Germany, who is currently completing his MSc in Finance and Investment. Once he graduates in February, Jonathan will begin working in New York at B6 Real Estate Advisors.
- 20 Years of the Economics Network 7 August 2019 The University of Bristol is proud to host the Economics Network, an organisation that works to enhance the teaching and learning of economics within Higher Education.
- Graduation 2019 5 August 2019 Congratulations to all of our undergraduate students who have now graduated after three years of hard work.
- Insight into Bristol 2019 2 August 2019 Insight into Bristol is an opportunity for students from a diverse range of backgrounds to experience the University of Bristol.
- Final year students awarded for exceptional research-informed assessment 26 July 2019 A quartet of final year undergraduate students from the School of Economics, Finance and Management (EFIM) studying a module in Auditing have been awarded for work which is a “shining example” of research-informed assessment, according to their lecturer.