Registration now open for Postgraduate Virtual Events 2 May 2019 Booking for upcoming postgraduate virtual events for Economics, Marketing and Public Policy is now live.
- New research co-authored by Department of Management Lecturer reveals impact of cashless society on deprived communities 21 May 2019 New research from the University of Bristol's Personal Finance Research Centre shows deprived neighbourhoods, often those where people are most likely to rely on cash, are rapidly witnessing the disappearance of their free cash points.
- Contract Theory workshop with keynote lecture by Nobel laureate Oliver Hart 17 May 2019 This keynote lecture and two day workshop on Contract Theory is jointly organised by the School of Economics, Finance and Management and University of Bristol Law School.
- 3rd Bristol Workshop on Banking and Financial Intermediation 17 May 2019 The Banking Research Group at the Department of Accounting and Finance are delighted to host another workshop on Banking and Financial Intermediation on May 24th, with talks from a wide range of visiting experts.
- PhD student Jonathan Lee will be presenting at the IADI Research Conference next week 17 May 2019 The cutting-edge research conducted here at the School of Economics, Finance and Management continues to have direct impact on international banking policy. This month Finance PhD student Jonathan Lee is travelling to the Bank of International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland together with Professor Klaus Schaeck to present their research on deposit insurance to key policy makers and banking leaders.
- RES Undergraduate Video Competition 2019 10 May 2019 Undergraduate students have the chance to win £1,000 by creating a 3-minute video on a topical economic issue.
- Invitation to participate in our study on diabetes online communities 9 May 2019 The Department of Management are looking for participants for a current research study on type 2 diabetes - do you know someone who could take part?
- The Department of Management declares climate emergency 8 May 2019 The Department of Management at the University of Bristol is the first UK business and management school to make the pledge, reaffirming their commitment to sustainability.
- Registration now open for Postgraduate Virtual Events 2 May 2019 Booking for upcoming postgraduate virtual events for Economics, Marketing and Public Policy is now live.
- Politics and Economics Taster Day 1 May 2019 The event was open to year 12 students who are currently studying towards A-levels or equivalent qualifications.
- Two students from EFM win Undergraduate of the Year awards 1 May 2019 Congratulations to Sina Sadrzadeh who won the 'One to Watch Undergraduate of the Year' category and Daisy Vanags for 'Future CFO of the Year'.