Department of Economics welcome new colleagues 6 October 2017
- Department of Economics welcome new colleagues 6 October 2017
- British Academy Leverhulme Research Grant Success 2 October 2017 Christoph Koenig wins grant for project: Economic Inequality and the Rise of Socialism during Germany's Second Industrial Revolution (1892-1914)
- Bristol Economics Students reach finals at AAB International Conference 26 September 2017 Undergraduate students selected as top 10 finalists for Case Study Competition in Seoul.
- British Academy Leverhulme Research Grant Success 25 September 2017 Alireza Sepahsalari wins grant for project: Labour market transitions and self-employment in the UK
- Undergraduate Open Day 25 September 2017
- Institutional Experimentation for Better Work Project 18 September 2017 Professors Glenn Morgan and Peter Turnbull from the Department of Management together with colleagues from Cardiff Business School have been part of a successful grant application to the Canadian Social Science Research Council for 2.5 million Canadian dollars.
- Lecturer in Economics wins Best Paper Award 13 September 2017 Christoph Koenig, Lecturer in Economics, has won this year's Best Paper Award at the 70th Econometric Society European Meeting in Lisbon.
- Bristol team awarded NORFACE funding 23 August 2017 A Bristol team led by Stephanie von Hinke (Department of Economics) has been awarded funding under the NORFACE DIAL programme for a €1,500,000 project on “Gene-Environment Interplay in the Generation of Health and Education Inequalities”.
- Honorary doctorate for Richard Blundell 31 July 2017 The University of Bristol awarded an honorary degree to Professor Sir Richard Blundell CBE at a degree ceremony on the 14th of July in the Wills Memorial Building.
- Christine Valente wins Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Grant 19 July 2017 Christine Valente (Department of Economics) wins a US$100,000 Grand Challenges Explorations grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation on “Subjective Expectations and Demand for Contraception”.