University of Bristol research - world-leading with global impact 18 December 2014 University of Bristol research - world-leading with global impact
- Bristol’s female engineers on a mission to inspire women with a Blu-ray™ screening of Hidden Figures 28 June 2017
- Students use world-class space facilities to design their own volcano monitoring satellite 23 June 2017
- ACCIS CDT annual football tournament 2017 23 June 2017 ACCIS staff and students take to the AstroTurf for annual football friendly the “ACCIS Cup”.
- New £1.6M EPSRC grant on seismic safety & resilience of schools in Nepal awarded 19 June 2017 Congratulations to PI Anastasios Sextos and Co-Is (N. Alexander, J. Agarwal, F. De Luca & P. Vardanega) in the Department of Civil Engineering and M. Werner in the School of Earth Sciences who have been awarded a grant to research and develop techniques to enhance the seismic safety and resilience of school buildings in Nepal.
- Engineering Maths academic’s paper ranked one of world’s top ten highly cited 15 June 2017
- EPSRC - Future Composites Manufacturing Hub – funding opportunity 8 June 2017
- People's Choice Award voting now open 25 May 2017 The EDF sponsored Plant Life Extension (PLEX) project, in which the Department of Civil Engineering has been exploring the seismic integrity of the graphite cores of the UK's existing Advanced Gas-cooled Reactor fleet, has been shortlisted for the Institution of Civil Engineers SW Region Civil Engineering Awards 2017.
- ACCIS CDT papers included in journal’s ‘Highlights of 2016’ 25 May 2017
- Friedrich Willhelm Bessel Research Award - Professor Thorsten Wagener 12 May 2017 Congratulations to Professor Thorsten Wagener of the Department of Civil Engineering, who has been given a Friedrich Willhelm Bessel Research Award of the German Alexander von Humboldt Foundation.
- ACCIS researcher awarded Network Grant from EPSRC 11 May 2017