Browse/search for people
Dr Dinesh Pamunuwa
Dr Dinesh Pamunuwa
Reader in Microelectronics
BSc(Peradeniya), PhD(KTH Stockholm)
- Dymond, H, Wang, J, Liu, D, Dalton, J, McNeill, N, Pamunuwa, D, Hollis, SJ & Stark, B, 2017, A 6.7-GHz Active Gate Driver for GaN FETs to Combat Overshoot, Ringing, and EMI. IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics.
- Dymond, HC, Liu, D, Wang, J, Dalton, J, McNeill, N, Pamunuwa, D, Hollis, S & Stark, B, 2016, Reduction of oscillations in a GaN bridge leg using active gate driving with sub-ns resolution, arbitrary gate-impedance patterns. in: 2016 IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition (ECCE 2016): Proceedings of a meeting held 18-22 September 2016, Milwaukee, WI, USA. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Dalton, J, Wang, J, Dymond, H, Liu, D, Pamunuwa, D, McNeill, N, Hollis, S & Stark, B, 2016, Shaping Switching Waveforms in a 650 V GaN FET Bridge-Leg Using 6.7 GHz Active Gate Drivers. in: 2017 IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC 2017): Proceedings of a meeting held 26-30th March 2017, Tampa, FL, USA. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Qin, T, Rana, S & Pamunuwa, D, 2016, Design methodologies, models and tools for very-large-scale integration of NEM relay-based circuits. in: 2015 IEEE/ACM International Conference on Computer-Aided Design (ICCAD): Proceedings of a meeting held 2-6 November 2015 at Austin, TX, USA. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), pp. 641-648
- Pamunuwa, D, 2016, Nano-Electro-Mechanical Relays for RADiation resistant and high-temperature operation - NEMRAD.
- Rana, S, Boodhoo, L, Chong, H & Pamunuwa, D, 2016, Nano-crystalline graphite coating to improve the reliability of NEM relays. Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems.
- Boodhoo, L, Rana, S, Reynolds, J, Tsuchiya, Y, Redman-White, W, Pu, SH, Mitzuta, H, Pamunuwa, D & Chong, HMH, 2016, Nano-crystalline graphite coated SOI NEMS switches. in: Proc. Int. Microprocesses and Nanotechnology Conf..
- Pamunuwa, D, 2016, Nanoelectromechanical (NEM) Relay-Based Computing.
- Pamunuwa, D, 2015, Nanoelectromechanical (NEM) Relay-Based Computing.
- Weldezion, AY, Grange, M, Jantsch, A, Tenhunen, H & Pamunuwa, D, 2015, Zero-Load Predictive Model for Performance Analysis in Deflection Routing NoCs. Microprocessors and Microsystems, vol 39., pp. 634-647
Edit this profile If you are Dr Dinesh Pamunuwa, you can edit this page. Login required.