Browse/search for people
Professor Ian Craddock
Professor Ian Craddock
BEng, PhD(Bristol), CEng
Area of research
Professor in data-driven health
- Director of the EPSRC funded SPHERE IRC (£12M, ~30 postdocs and 10 PhD students).
- Pervasive health.
- Technology for self-management of long term health conditions.
- Ultra low power wireless communications.
- Data fusion and clinical decision support.
- Electromagenetics, radar and inverse scattering.
- pervasive health
- wearable electronics
- data fusion
- health data analysis
- citizen science
- antenna design
- antenna arrays
- Woznowski, PR, King, R, Harwin, W & Craddock, I, 2016, A Human Activity Recognition Framework for Healthcare Applications: ontology, labelling strategies, and best practice. in: Proceedings of the International Conference on Internet of Things and Big Data 2016. SciTePress, Rome, Italy, pp. 369-377
- Fafoutis, X, Tsimbalo, E, Zhao, W, Chen, H, Mellios, E, Harwin, W, Piechocki, R & Craddock, I, 2016, BLE or IEEE 802.15.4: Which Home IoT Communication Solution is more Energy-Efficient?. EAI Endorsed Transactions on the Internet of Things.
- Twomey, N, Diethe, T, Kull, M, Song, H, Camplani, M, Hannuna, S, Fafoutis, X, Zhu, N, Woznowski, P, Flach, P & Craddock, I, 2016, The SPHERE Challenge: Activity Recognition with Multimodal Sensor Data. arXiv .
- Fafoutis, X, Janko, B, Mellios, E, Hilton, G, Sherratt, S, Piechocki, R & Craddock, I, 2016, SPW-1: A Low-Maintenance Wearable Activity Tracker for Residential Monitoring and Healthcare Applications.
- Luo, X, Woznowski, PR, Burrows, A, Haghighi, M & Craddock, IJ, 2016, SPLASH: Smart-Phone Logging App for Sustaining Hydration Enabled by NFC. in: CHI'16 Extended Abstracts on Human Factors in Computing Systems. ACM, New York, NY, USA
- Fafoutis, X, Clare, LR, Grabham, N, Beeby, S, Stark, BH, Piechocki, RJ & Craddock, IJ, 2016, Energy Neutral Activity Monitoring: Wearables Powered by Smart Inductive Charging Surfaces. in: 13th IEEE International Conferernce on Sensing, Communication and Networking (SECON13). Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Woznowski, PR, Kaleshi, D, Oikonomou, G & Craddock, IJ, 2016, Classification and suitability of sensing technologies for activity recognition. Computer Communications.
- Fafoutis, X, Tsimbalo, E, Mellios, E, Hilton, GS, Piechocki, RJ & Craddock, IJ, 2016, A residential maintenance-free long-term activity monitoring system for healthcare applications. EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, vol 2016.
- Woznowski, P, Fafoutis, X, Song, T, Hannuna, S, Camplani, M, Tao, L, Paiement, A, Mellios, E, Haghighi, M, Hilton, G, (Aldamen), DD, Burghardt, T, Mirmehdi, M, Piechocki, R, Kaleshi, D, Craddock, I & Zhu, N, 2015, A multi-modal sensor infrastructure for healthcare in a residential environment. in: 2015 IEEE International Conference on Communication Workshop, ICCW 2015. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.(IEEE), pp. 271-277
- Zhu, N, Diethe, T, Camplani, M, Tao, L, Burrows, A, Twomey, N, Kaleshi, D, Mirmehdi, M, Flach, P & Craddock, I, 2015, Bridging e-Health and the Internet of Things: The SPHERE Project. IEEE Intelligent Systems , vol 30., pp. 39-46
Professor Craddock currently teaches 1 courses:
Edit this profile If you are Professor Ian Craddock, you can edit this page. Login required.