Browse/search for people
Professor Ian Craddock
Professor Ian Craddock
BEng, PhD(Bristol), CEng
Area of research
Professor in data-driven health
- Director of the EPSRC funded SPHERE IRC (£12M, ~30 postdocs and 10 PhD students).
- Pervasive health.
- Technology for self-management of long term health conditions.
- Ultra low power wireless communications.
- Data fusion and clinical decision support.
- Electromagenetics, radar and inverse scattering.
- pervasive health
- wearable electronics
- data fusion
- health data analysis
- citizen science
- antenna design
- antenna arrays
- Twomey, N, Diethe, T, Craddock, I & Flach, P, 2016, Unsupervised Learning of Sensor Topologies for Improving Activity Recognition in Smart Environments. Neurocomputing.
- Yordanova, K, Whitehouse, S, Paiement, A, Mirmehdi, M, Kirste, T & Craddock, I, 2016, What's Cooking and Why? Behaviour Recognition During Unscripted Cooking Tasks for Health Monitoring. in: IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Tao, L, Burghardt, T, Mirmehdi, M, Aldamen, D, Cooper, A, Hannuna, S, Camplani, M, Paiement, A & Craddock, I, 2016, Calorie Counter: RGB-Depth Visual Estimation of Energy Expenditure at Home. in: Lecture Notes in Computer Science. Springer
- Preece, AW, Craddock, IJ, Shere, MH, Jones, LIL & Winton, HL, 2016, MARIA M4: clinical evaluation of a prototype ultrawideband radar scanner for breast cancer detection. Journal of Medical Imaging, vol 3.
- Tao, L, Burghardt, T, Mirmehdi, M, Aldamen, D, Cooper, A, Camplani, M, Hannuna, S, Paiement, A & Craddock, I, 2016, Real-time Estimation of Physical Activity Intensity for Daily Living. in: 2nd IET International Conference on Technologies for Active and Assisted Living (TechAAL 2016). Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET)
- Hall, J, Hannuna, S, Camplani, M, Mirmehdi, M, Aldamen, D, Burghardt, T, Tao, L, Paiement, A & Craddock, I, 2016, Designing a Video Monitoring System for AAL applications: The SPHERE Case Study. in: 2nd IET International Conference on Technologies for Active and Assisted Living (TechAAL 2016).
- Elsts, A, Duquennoy, S, Fafoutis, X, Oikonomou, G, Piechocki, R & Craddock, I, 2016, Microsecond-Accuracy Time Synchronization Using the IEEE 802.15.4 TSCH Protocol. in: 2016 IEEE 41th Local Computer Networks Conference Workshops (LCN Workshops). Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Fafoutis, X, Tsimbalo, E, Zhao, W, Chen, H, Mellios, E, Harwin, W, Piechocki, R & Craddock, I, 2016, BLE or IEEE 802.15.4: Which Home IoT Communication Solution is more Energy-Efficient?. EAI Endorsed Transactions on the Internet of Things, vol 16.
- Luo, X, Woznowski, PR, Burrows, A, Haghighi, M & Craddock, IJ, 2016, SPLASH: Smart-Phone Logging App for Sustaining Hydration Enabled by NFC. in: CHI'16 Extended Abstracts on Human Factors in Computing Systems. Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), New York, NY, USA, pp. 1526-1532
- Conceição, RC, Byrne, D, Noble, JA & Craddock, I, 2016, Initial study for the investigation of breast tumour response with classification algorithms using a microwave radar prototype. in: 2016 10th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation, EuCAP 2016. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
Professor Craddock currently teaches 1 courses:
Edit this profile If you are Professor Ian Craddock, you can edit this page. Login required.