Browse/search for people
Professor Ian Craddock
Professor Ian Craddock
BEng, PhD(Bristol), CEng
Area of research
Professor in data-driven health
- Director of the EPSRC funded SPHERE IRC (£12M, ~30 postdocs and 10 PhD students).
- Pervasive health.
- Technology for self-management of long term health conditions.
- Ultra low power wireless communications.
- Data fusion and clinical decision support.
- Electromagenetics, radar and inverse scattering.
- pervasive health
- wearable electronics
- data fusion
- health data analysis
- citizen science
- antenna design
- antenna arrays
- Elsts, A, Duquennoy, S, Fafoutis, X, Oikonomou, G, Piechocki, R & Craddock, I, 2016, Microsecond-Accuracy Time Synchronization Using the IEEE 802.15.4 TSCH Protocol. in: 2016 IEEE 41th Local Computer Networks Conference Workshops (LCN Workshops). Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Preece, AW, Craddock, IJ, Shere, MH, Jones, LIL & Winton, HL, 2016, MARIA M4: clinical evaluation of a prototype ultrawideband radar scanner for breast cancer detection. Journal of Medical Imaging, vol 3.
- Fafoutis, X, Tsimbalo, E, Zhao, W, Chen, H, Mellios, E, Harwin, W, Piechocki, R & Craddock, I, 2016, BLE or IEEE 802.15.4: Which Home IoT Communication Solution is more Energy-Efficient?. EAI Endorsed Transactions on the Internet of Things.
- Woznowski, PR, Kaleshi, D, Oikonomou, G & Craddock, IJ, 2016, Classification and suitability of sensing technologies for activity recognition. Computer Communications, vol 89-90., pp. 34-50
- Fafoutis, X, Tsimbalo, E, Mellios, E, Hilton, GS, Piechocki, RJ & Craddock, IJ, 2016, A residential maintenance-free long-term activity monitoring system for healthcare applications. EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, vol 2016.
- Twomey, N, Diethe, T, Kull, M, Song, H, Camplani, M, Hannuna, S, Fafoutis, X, Zhu, N, Woznowski, P, Flach, P & Craddock, I, 2016, The SPHERE Challenge: Activity Recognition with Multimodal Sensor Data. arXiv .
- Fafoutis, X, Janko, B, Mellios, E, Hilton, G, Sherratt, S, Piechocki, R & Craddock, I, 2016, SPW-1: A Low-Maintenance Wearable Activity Tracker for Residential Monitoring and Healthcare Applications.
- Li, W, Tan, B, Piechocki, R & Craddock, I, 2016, Opportunistic Physical Activity Monitoring via Passive WiFi Radar.
- Fafoutis, X, Clare, LR, Grabham, N, Beeby, S, Stark, BH, Piechocki, RJ & Craddock, IJ, 2016, Energy Neutral Activity Monitoring: Wearables Powered by Smart Inductive Charging Surfaces. in: 13th IEEE International Conferernce on Sensing, Communication and Networking (SECON13). Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Woznowski, PR, King, R, Harwin, W & Craddock, I, 2016, A Human Activity Recognition Framework for Healthcare Applications: ontology, labelling strategies, and best practice. in: Proceedings of the International Conference on Internet of Things and Big Data 2016. SciTePress, Rome, Italy, pp. 369-377
Professor Craddock currently teaches 1 courses:
Edit this profile If you are Professor Ian Craddock, you can edit this page. Login required.