Browse/search for people
Professor Ian Craddock
Professor Ian Craddock
BEng, PhD(Bristol), CEng
Area of research
Professor in data-driven health
- Director of the EPSRC funded SPHERE IRC (£12M, ~30 postdocs and 10 PhD students).
- Pervasive health.
- Technology for self-management of long term health conditions.
- Ultra low power wireless communications.
- Data fusion and clinical decision support.
- Electromagenetics, radar and inverse scattering.
- pervasive health
- wearable electronics
- data fusion
- health data analysis
- citizen science
- antenna design
- antenna arrays
- Twomey, N, Diethe, T, Craddock, I & Flach, P, 2017, Unsupervised learning of sensor topologies for improving activity recognition in smart environments. Neurocomputing, vol 234., pp. 93-106
- Elsts, A, Fafoutis, X, Pope, J, Oikonomou, G, Piechocki, R & Craddock, I, 2017, Scheduling high-rate unpredictable traffic in IEEE 802.15.4 TSCH networks. in: International Conference on Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems (DCOSS 2017). Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Elsts, A, Duquennoy, S, Fafoutis, X, Oikonomou, G, Piechocki, R & Craddock, I, 2017, Microsecond-accuracy time synchronization using the IEEE 802.15.4 TSCH Protocol. in: 2016 IEEE 41th Local Computer Networks Conference Workshops (LCN Workshops). Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Tao, L, Burghardt, T, Mirmehdi, M, Damen, D, Cooper, A, Hannuna, S, Camplani, M, Paiement, A & Craddock, I, 2017, Calorie counter: RGB-depth visual estimation of energy expenditure at home. in: Computer Vision - ACCV 2016 Workshops: ACCV 2016 International Workshops, Revised Selected Papers. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, pp. 239-251
- Elsts, A, Fafoutis, X, Piechocki, R & Craddock, I, 2017, Adaptive Channel Selection in IEEE 802.15.4 TSCH Networks. in: Proceedings of the Global Internet of Things Summit. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Byrne, DB, Sarafianou, M & Craddock, IJ, 2017, Compound Radar Approach for Breast Imaging. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, vol 64., pp. 40-51
- Woznowski, PR, Burrows, A, Diethe, T, Fafoutis, X, Hall, J, Hannuna, S, Camplani, M, Twomey, N, Kozlowski, M, Tan, B, Zhu, N, Elsts, A, Vafeas, A, Paiement, A, Tao, L, Mirmehdi, M, Burghardt, T, Damen, D, Flach, P, Piechocki, R, Craddock, I & Oikonomou, G, 2017, SPHERE: A sensor platform for healthcare in a residential environment. in: Vangelis Angelakis, Elias Tragos, Henrich C Pöhls, Adam Kapovits, Alessandro Bassi (eds) Designing, Developing, and Facilitating Smart Cities: Urban Design to IoT Solutions. Springer, pp. 315-333
- Fafoutis, X, Tsimbalo, E, Zhao, W, Chen, H, Mellios, E, Harwin, W, Piechocki, R & Craddock, I, 2016, BLE or IEEE 802.15.4: Which Home IoT Communication Solution is more Energy-Efficient?. EAI Endorsed Transactions on the Internet of Things, vol 16.
- Yordanova, K, Whitehouse, S, Paiement, A, Mirmehdi, M, Kirste, T & Craddock, I, 2016, What's Cooking and Why? Behaviour Recognition During Unscripted Cooking Tasks for Health Monitoring. in: IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Hall, J, Hannuna, S, Camplani, M, Mirmehdi, M, Aldamen, D, Burghardt, T, Tao, L, Paiement, A & Craddock, I, 2016, Designing a video monitoring system for AAL applications: the SPHERE case study. in: 2nd IET International Conference on Technologies for Active and Assisted Living (TechAAL 2016). Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
Professor Craddock currently teaches 1 courses:
Edit this profile If you are Professor Ian Craddock, you can edit this page. Login required.