Browse/search for people
Professor John Rarity
Professor John Rarity
Professor of Optical Communication Systems
BSc(Sheff), MSc(Lond), PhD(CNAA)
- Quantum Gate Design
- Optical Communications
- Taverne, MPC, Ho, Y-L & Rarity, J 2015, Investigation of defect cavities formed in three-dimensional woodpile photonic crystals. Journal of the Optical Society of America B, vol 32., pp. 639-648
- Hu, C & Rarity, J 2015, Extended linear regime of cavity-QED enhanced optical circular birefringence induced by a charged quantum dot. PHYSICAL REVIEW B, vol 91., pp. 075304
- Silverstone, JW, Bonneau, D, Ohira, K, Suzuki, N, Yoshida, H, Iizuka, N, Ezaki, M, Natarajan, CM, Tanner, MG, Hadfield, RH, Zwiller, V, Marshall, GD, Rarity, JG, O'Brien, JL & Thompson, MG 2014, On-chip quantum interference between silicon photon-pair sources. Nature Photonics, vol 8., pp. 104-108
- Pugh, JR, Stokes, JL, Lopez-Garcia, M, Gan, C-H, Nash, GR, Rarity, JG, Cryan, MJ & Garcia, ML 2014, Slot-grating flat lens for telecom wavelengths. Optics Letters, vol 39., pp. 3786-3789
- Zhang, P, Aungskunsiri, K, Lopez, EM, Wabnig, J, Lobino, M, Nock, RW, Munns, J, Bonneau, D, Jiang, P, Li, HW, Laing, A, Rarity, JG, Niskanen, AO, Thompson, MG & O'Brien, JL 2014, Reference-Frame-Independent Quantum-Key-Distribution Server with a Telecom Tether for an On-Chip Client. 7th meeting of the American Physical Society Division of Particles and Fields, vol 112.
- Lopez-Garcia, M, Ho, Y-D, Taverne, MPC, Chen, L, Murshidy, MM, Edwards, AP, Serry, MY, Adawi, AM, Rarity, JG, Oulton, R & Garcia, ML 2014, Efficient out-coupling and beaming of Tamm optical states via surface plasmon polariton excitation. Applied Physics Letters, vol 104.
- Pugh, JR, Stokes, JL, Garcia, ML, Gan, C-H, Nash, G, Rarity, J & Cryan, MJ 2014, A Slot-grating flat lens for telecom wavelengths. in: Transparent Optical Networks (ICTON), 2014 16th International Conference on.
- Gan, C-H, Pugh, JR, Cryan, MJ, Rarity, J & Nash, GR 2014, Role of qusicylindrical waves and surface plasmon polaritons on beam shaping with resonant nanogratings in the infrared. Phys. Rev. B, vol 89., pp. 201415
- McMillan, AR, Labonte, L, Clark, AS, Bell, B, Alibart, O, Martin, A, Wadsworth, WJ, Tanzilli, S & Rarity, JG 2013, Two-photon interference between disparate sources for quantum networking. Scientific Reports, vol 3.
- Bell, B, Kannan, S, McMillan, AR, Clark, AS, Wadsworth, W & Rarity, J 2013, Multicolor Quantum Metrology with Entangled Photons. Phys. Rev. Lett, vol 111.
Edit this profile If you are Professor John Rarity, you can edit this page. Login required.