Browse/search for people
Professor John Rarity
Professor John Rarity
Professor of Optical Communication Systems
BSc(Sheff), MSc(Lond), PhD(CNAA)
- Quantum Gate Design
- Optical Communications
- Silverstone, JW, Bonneau, D, Ohira, K, Suzuki, N, Yoshida, H, Iizuka, N, Ezaki, M, Natarajan, CM, Tanner, MG, Hadfield, RH, Zwiller, V, Marshall, GD, Rarity, JG, O'Brien, JL & Thompson, MG 2014, On-chip quantum interference between silicon photon-pair sources. Nature Photonics, vol 8., pp. 104-108
- Zhang, P, Aungskunsiri, K, Lopez, EM, Wabnig, J, Lobino, M, Nock, RWR, Munns, KJW, Bonneau, D, Jiang, P, H.W., L, Laing, A, Rarity, J, Niskanen, AO, Thompson, MG & O'Brien, JL 2014, Reference-Frame-Independent Quantum-Key-Distribution Server with a Telecom Tether for an On-Chip Client. Physical Review Letters, vol 112.
- Young, AB, Hu, CY & Rarity, JG 2013, Generating entanglement with low-Q-factor microcavities. Physical Review A - Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics, vol 87.
- McMillan, AR, Labonte, L, Clark, AS, Bell, B, Alibart, O, Martin, A, Wadsworth, WJ, Tanzilli, S & Rarity, JG 2013, Two-photon interference between disparate sources for quantum networking. Scientific Reports, vol 3.
- Pugh, JR, Ho, Y-L, Engin, E, Railton, C, Rarity, JG & Cryan, MJ 2013, Novel high-Q modes in thick 2D photonic crystal slabs. Journal of Optics, vol 15.
- Kennard, JE, Hadden, JP, Marseglia, L, Aharonovich, I, Castelletto, S, Patton, BR, Politi, A, Matthews, JCF, Sinclair, AG, Gibson, BC, Prawer, S, Rarity, JG & O'Brien, JL 2013, On-chip manipulation of single photons from a diamond defect. Physical Review Letters, vol 111.
- Taverne, MPC, Ho, Y-L, Zheng, X, Chen, L, Garcia, ML & Rarity, J 2013, Investigation of High- and Low- Refractive-Index-Based Defect Cavities Formed in Three-Dimensional Photonic Crystals. in: Progress In Electromagnetics Research Symposium: (PIERS) 2013, Stockholm, Sweden, August 12-15, 2013.
- Garcia, ML, Chen, L, Taverne, MPC, Zheng, X, Ho, Y-L, Oulton, R & Rarity, J 2013, Air/Polymer microcavities inspected by Fourier image spectroscopy. in: The European Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics and the International Quantum Electronics Conference (CLEO/Europe-IQEC 2013): Munich, Germany, May 12 - 16, 2013.
- Ho, Y-L, Taverne, MPC, Zheng, X, Chen, L, Garcia, ML & Rarity, J 2013, Design and Simulation of Three-Dimensional Woodpile Photonic Crystal Defect Cavities. in: Progress in Electromagnetics Research Symposium : (PIERS) 2013, Taipei, Taiwan, March 25-28, 2013.
- Hu, C & Rarity, J 2013, Solid-state quantum communications and quantum computation based on single quantum-dot spin in optical microcavities. in: Conference on Quantum Information and Quantum Control V, Toronto, 12-16 August, 2013.
Edit this profile If you are Professor John Rarity, you can edit this page. Login required.