Browse/search for people
Professor John Rarity
Professor John Rarity
Professor of Optical Communication Systems
BSc(Sheff), MSc(Lond), PhD(CNAA)
- Quantum Gate Design
- Optical Communications
- Young, A, Thijssen, A, Beggs, D, Androvitsaneas, P, Kuipers, L, Rarity, J, Hughes, S & Oulton, R, 2015, Polarization engineering in photonic crystal waveguides for spin-photon entanglers. Physical Review Letters, vol 115.
- Lang, B, Beggs, DM, Young, AB, Rarity, J & Oulton, R, 2015, Stability of polarization singularities in disordered photonic crystal waveguides. Physical Review A, vol 92.
- Chen, L, Taverne, M, Zheng, X, Lin, J-D, Oulton, R, Garcia, ML, Ho, D & Rarity, J, 2015, Evidence of near-infrared partial photonic bandgap in polymeric rod-connected diamond structures. Optics Express, vol 23., pp. 26565-26575
- Hu, C & Rarity, J, 2015, Extended linear regime of cavity-QED enhanced optical circular birefringence induced by a charged quantum dot. PHYSICAL REVIEW B, vol 91., pp. 1 - 12
- Silverstone, JW, Bonneau, D, Ohira, K, Suzuki, N, Yoshida, H, Iizuka, N, Ezaki, M, Natarajan, CM, Tanner, MG, Hadfield, RH, Zwiller, V, Marshall, GD, Rarity, JG, O'Brien, JL & Thompson, MG, 2014, On-chip quantum interference between silicon photon-pair sources. Nature Photonics, vol 8., pp. 104-108
- Pugh, JR, Stokes, JL, Lopez-Garcia, M, Gan, C-H, Nash, GR, Rarity, JG, Cryan, MJ & Garcia, ML, 2014, Slot-grating flat lens for telecom wavelengths. Optics Letters, vol 39., pp. 3786-3789
- Rarity, J, Bell, B, Tame, M & Wadsworth, WJ, 2014, Experimental realisation of Simon’s problem in a one-way quantum computer,. Phys Rev Letts, vol 113., pp. 200501
- Gan, C-H, Pugh, JR, Cryan, MJ, Rarity, J & Nash, GR, 2014, Role of qusicylindrical waves and surface plasmon polaritons on beam shaping with resonant nanogratings in the infrared. Phys. Rev. B, vol 89., pp. 201415
- Taverne, MPC, Ho, Y-L & Rarity, J, 2014, Investigation of defect cavities formed in three-dimensional woodpile photonic crystals. Journal of the Optical Society of America B, vol 32., pp. 639-648
- Zhang, P, Aungskunsiri, K, Lopez, EM, Wabnig, J, Lobino, M, Nock, RW, Munns, J, Bonneau, D, Jiang, P, Li, HW, Laing, A, Rarity, JG, Niskanen, AO, Thompson, MG & O'Brien, JL, 2014, Reference-Frame-Independent Quantum-Key-Distribution Server with a Telecom Tether for an On-Chip Client. 7th meeting of the American Physical Society Division of Particles and Fields, vol 112.
Edit this profile If you are Professor John Rarity, you can edit this page. Login required.