Browse/search for people
Professor Sriram Subramanian
Professor Sriram Subramanian
Professor of Human-Computer Interaction
BSc(Madr), ME(IISc), PhD(TUEindhoven)
Dr. Sriram Subramanian has research interests in Human-computer Interaction (HCI) with a particular emphasis on expanding the input bandwidth. Before joining the University of Bristol, he worked as a senior scientist in the Media Interaction Group at Philips Research Eindhoven, Netherlands. Prior to this, he was an Assistant Professor (July 2003 to Dec 2006) at the Department of Computer Science at the University of Saskatchewan, Canada. Sriram holds adjunct positions at the University of Manitoba in Canada and has strong research links with the Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, Osaka University.
- Seah, SA, Martinez-Plasencia, D, Bennett, P, Abhijit, K, Otrocol, V, Knibbe, JM, Cockburn, A & Subramanian, S 2014, SensaBubble: A Chrono-Sensory Mid-Air Display of Sight and Smell. in: Proceedings of ACM CHI 2014 Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems. ACM
- Martinez-Plasencia, D, Joyce, E & Subramanian, S 2014, MisTable: Reach-through Personal Screens for Tabletops. in: Proceedings of ACM CHI 2014 Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems. ACM
- Carter, T, Seah, SA, Long, BJO, Drinkwater, BW & Subramanian, S 2013, UltraHaptics: Multi-Point Mid-Air Haptic Feedback for Touch Surfaces. in: UIST '13 Proceedings of the 26th annual ACM symposium on User interface software and technology. ACM, New York, NY, USA
- Roudaut, A, Abhijit, K, Löchtefeld, M & Subramanian, S 2013, Morphees: toward high "shape resolution" in self-actuated flexible mobile devices. in: Proceedings of the SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems. ACM, pp. 593-602
- Vi, CT & Subramanian, S 2012, Detecting Error-Related Negativity for Interaction Design., pp. 493-502
Read more >
- Vi, CT, Jamil, I, Coyle, D & Subramanian, S 2014, Error Related Negativity in Observering Interacive Tasks. in: In proceedings of the ACM CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems.
- Roudaut, A, Reed, R, Hao, T & Subramanian, S 2014, Changibles: Analyzing and Designing Shape Changing Constructive Assembly.
- Vi, CT, Takashima, K, Yokoyama, H, Liu, G, Itoh, Y, Subramanian, S & Yoshifumi, K 2013, D-FLIP: Dynamic & Flexible Interactive PhotoShow. in: 10th International Conference on Advances in Computer Entertainment Technology. Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2013, pp. 415
- Kitamura, Y, Vi, CT, Liu, G, Takashima, K, Itoh, Y & Subramanian, S 2013, D-FLIP: Dynamic 38; Flexible Interactive PhotoShow. in: SIGGRAPH Asia 2013 Emerging Technologies. ACM, New York, NY, USA, pp. 6:1-6:3
- Karnik, A, Grossman, T & Subramanian, S 2013, Comparison of User Performance in Mixed 2D-3D Multi-Display Environments. in: Paula Kotzé, Gary Marsden, Gitte Lindgaard, Janet Wesson, Marco Winckler (eds) Human-Computer Interaction – INTERACT 2013. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, pp. 260-277
Edit this profile If you are Professor Sriram Subramanian, you can edit this page. Login required.