Professor Modood on BBC Inside Out London 16 February 2017 Is it easier to get a job if you're Adam or Mohamed? - BBC News has interviewed Professor Tariq Modood
- Professor Modood discusses multicultural nationalism on openDemocracy 15 August 2018
- Tariq Modood discusses the role of multiculturalism, interculturalism and diversity of governance at the Alfred Deakin Institute 15 August 2018 Tariq Modood and Fethi Mansouri, discussed the role of multiculturalism, interculturalism and diversity of governance at the Alfred Deakin Institute, Deakin University, Melbourne, 6 August, 2018.
- Tariq Modood discusses ‘Remaking the Nation: Immigration, Integration and Multicultural Nationalism’ 15 August 2018
- Professor Tariq Modood discusses multiculturalism on ABC Australia 26 July 2018 Professor Tariq Modood took part in a radio show on ABC Australia. The programme called ‘Does multiculturalism pose a threat to national identity, looks at how the once popular dream of liberal cosmopolitanism – with its porous borders, flee-floating identities, normative individualism and reliance on international norms – now seems like an impossibly distant memory.
- Calls for Government to limit ‘collateral damage’ caused to families by immigration enforcement 11 January 2018 Political pledges to reduce immigration are splitting up families, according to new research which urges the Government to revise its policies in order to reduce ‘collateral damage’ inflicted on partners and children.
- Professor Modood co-authors report on Multiculturalism in Belgium 21 December 2017
- Professor Modood interviewed on Deutsche Welle TV 6 July 2017
- Dr Aleksandra Lewicki argues that 'The Turkish referendum thwarts civil rights struggles – in Europe and in Turkey' 12 April 2017
- Katharine Charsley presents paper at interdisciplinary workshop at the University of Neuchatel. 22 March 2017
- Saffron Karlsen participates in a roundtable event at the UK Cabinet Office 22 March 2017 Saffron Karslen participated in an open dialogue roundtable discussion at the UK Cabinet Office to discuss key health issues which will inform the work of the Race Disparity Audit.