Professor Jan Noyes visits Bangkok Patana to give mock lectures 22 January 2018 Jan visited Bangkok with 5 other members of the University of Bristol to hold mock lectures for students in Year 10 - 13 at Bangkok Patana School in Thailand.
- Professor Jan Noyes visits Bangkok Patana to give mock lectures 22 January 2018 Jan visited Bangkok with 5 other members of the University of Bristol to hold mock lectures for students in Year 10 - 13 at Bangkok Patana School in Thailand.
- Could re-designing supermarkets, bars and restaurants "nudge" us towards healthy habits? 16 January 2018 Behavioural and cognitive scientists at the Universities of Cambridge and Bristol today launched a new four year programme of research funded by a prestigious Wellcome Collaborative Award in Science to investigate ways to 'nudge' people towards healthier behaviour.
- Steve Lewandowsky elected as a fellow of the Association for Psychological Science 15 January 2018 Steve Lewandowsky, from the School of Experimental Psychology, has been elected as a fellow of the Association of Psychological Science.
- Sarah Peters has been awarded a 'Preregistration Challenge' prize from Open Science Framework 8 January 2018 Sarah Peters, a PhD student from the School of Experimental Psychology and Biomedical Research Centre, has been awarded a $1,000 "Preregistration Challenge" prize from Open Science Framework.
- Olivia Maynard awarded Parliamentary Academic Fellowship 21 December 2017 Olivia Maynard has been awarded a Parliamentary Academic Fellowship to work in the Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology (POST).
- Women in STEMM Outreach Event 2017 11 December 2017 On Friday 1st December the University of Bristol held a Women in STEMM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths and Medicine) outreach event in the Wills Memorial Building.
- NBU attend a BBSRC DRINC event and Roya Shahrokni is awarded a prize for best poster 3 November 2017 On the 1st November, NBU attended the BBSRC DRINC Event where Roya Shahrokni was awarded a prize for the best poster.
- Jeff Brunstrom awarded ESRC grant to study how social context affects eating 27 October 2017 Congratulations to Jeff Brunstrom, Suzanne Higgs and Lenny Vartanian on being awarded an ESRC Grant for a project that aims to understand how eating with other people affects appetite.
- Jasmine Khouja awarded a travel grant award from the International Society for Developmental Origins of Health 25 October 2017 Jasmine Khouja was awarded a travel grant award of £500 from the DOHaD society to attend DOHaD 2017 in Rotterdam.
- Welcome to our new VC Fellows 19 October 2017 We are pleased to announce that VC Fellows, Anya Skatova and Emma Williams, will be joining the School in November.