- Stollery, BT & Christian, LM 2013, Glucose and memory: The influence of drink, expectancy, and beliefs. Psychopharmacology.
- Fussell, N & Stollery, B 2012, Sex differences in romantic jealousy: Substance or spin? A qualitative study. Evolutionary Psychology, vol 10., pp. 136 - 172
- Christian, L, Stollery, B & Rogers, P 2010, Glucose (sometimes) does more than what is says on the tin. The influence of information on beliefs about the action of glucose. Appetite, vol 55., pp. 174 - 174
- Stollery, B 2007, Delayed recovery of working memory following day-case surgery. Applied Cognitive Psychology, vol 21 (1)., pp. 87 - 101
- Stollery, B 2007, What are my chances of living to 100?.
- Christian, L, Stollery, B & Rogers, P 2006, Influence of age and glucose ingestion on memory function. Appetite, vol 47., pp. 261 - 261
- Zetteler, J, Stollery, B, Weinstein, A & Lingford-Hughes, A 2006, Attentional bias for alcohol-related information in adolescents with alcohol-dependent parents. Alcohol and Alcoholism, vol 41(4)., pp. 426 - 430
- Stollery, B 2006, Vigilence. in: Karwowski , Waldemar (eds) International Encyclopaedia of Ergonomics and Human Factors 2nd Ed. CRC Press/Taylor & Francis, Ltd, pp. 964 - 967
- Bampasikas, K & Stollery, B 2006, Mobile phone use and optimistic bias: The role of need for cognition. in: 26th International Congress of Applied Psychology, Athens, Greece.
- Christian, L, Stollery, B & Rogers, P 2006, The influence of age and glucose ingestion on memory function. in: British Feeding & Drinking Group: 30th Anniversary Meeting, Birmingham.
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system