Research Methods, Statistics, Perspectives on Information Processing, Occupational Health
PHD students supervised and co-supervised
- Ohran, Ibraham
- Christian, Leonie: The influence of glucose on cognitive function: Further investigations of complexity relations. Part time, self-funded: 2002 – current
- McCarter, Rene: The development and application of a scale to measure adolescents’ knowledge of epilepsy. Part time, self-funded: 2000 – current.
- Al-Youself, H.A. Self-consistency, cognitive reactions and autobiographical memory in depression. Kuwait Government Funding. 2001-2004. Awaiting viva.
- Mazarakis, Theo: Insomnia, sleep quality and daytime performance. Full time, Greek Government Scholarship: 2000-2004. Awarded subject to corrections.
- Riby, Leigh: Aging and executive functioning in dual-tasks: Domain or difficulty? Full time, ESRC Scholarship. PhD Awarded: 2002
- Meikle, Andy: Glucose and memory: Towards a condition-based hypothesis. Full time. Bristol University Scholarship. . PhD Awarded: 2002