Open Materials and Downloads
General open materials
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- SOP 2 - Alcohol studies: Post-session safety forms, staying behind and taxi home (PDF, 132kB)
- SOP 6 - Information security and transferring data files (PDF, 565kB)
- SOP 8 - Medical air and CO2 inhalations (PDF, 159kB)
- SOP 10 - Urine collection for pregnancy test or drugs of abuse screen (dip stick (PDF, 300kB)
- SOP 12 - Use of questionnaires and CRF completion (PDF, 130kB)
- SOP 13 - Dealing with a positive pregnancy test (PDF, 131kB)
- SOP 14 - Dealing with panic attacks (PDF, 160kB)
- SOP 15 - Reporting adverse events (PDF, 360kB)
- SOP 16 - Data checking of manually inputted data (PDF, 377kB)
- SOP 17 - Screening for asthma in CO2 challenge studies (PDF, 127kB)
- SOP 18 - Dealing with multiple drug consumption in CO2 challenge studies (PDF, 228kB)
- SOP 21 - Device encryption (laptops and flash drives) (PDF, 235kB)
- SOP 22 - Screening for psychiatric health in CO2 challenge studies (PDF, 124kB)
Note that missing SOPs relate to TARG-specific processes.
- Gas Cylinders (PDF, 135kB)
- Laboratory (PDF, 132kB)
- Alcohol Challenge (PDF, 129kB)
- Medical Gas (PDF, 127kB)
Research apps available on iTunes
- N-back - The n-back task is a psychological test that is commonly used to assess working memory by cognitive scientists and clinicians. n-Back by JLab allows you to design your own n-back experiments, and then collect and export professional quality data for your school, college or university research projects.
- About Face - The About face app contains five different activities designed to teach children to recognise emotions from facial expressions. The app was developed by psychologists at the University of Bristol for educational professionals to use in a classroom setting. However it may also be used by parents with children at home.
TARG Open Materials by Tobacco and Alcohol Research Group is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.