Accommodation fees

If you live in University-allocated accommodation, you'll need to pay your fees to the University's Income Office. Once you are registered, you can set up a payment plan to pay in instalments or pay in full.

Accommodation costs

Full information about accommodation, including fee amounts, is available from the University's Accommodation Office: