Students with dependants

The University provides financial information and advice for students with dependants, please contact the Student Funding Office to speak to an adviser.

We are currently in the process of reviewing the content on these pages. In the meantime, please refer to the National Union of Students benefits section for advice and guidance. You can also find guidance on the regional funding provider websites: